Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Semi-Open RP) The Infinite Storm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftWinged

08-26-2014

Quote:
freAK47:
Jake eyed him curiously. Sources? who the hell would know of HIM? True he..broke into the Institute not to long ago...and the other things...but no one knew he was a king. "Thank you. I'll have to ask you about your source one day. No one should know of me." He stiffened as a thought crossed his mind. "You...don't by chance know of a man named Kor Markov?"

Hm. You know, I personally know the guy who chose to evolve the minions. Hephaestus. Nice guy. Luna says, thoughtfully.
I bet. Swift thinks, with another attempt at sarcasm.

"Sorry, who?" Swift says, at the mention of the name.

He's—
Honestly Luna, I don't want to know. I'm sort of in the middle of a conversation and it's hard to talk to two people at the same time.
Well, I'm so-rry.

"No, I've never heard of him," Swift finishes.

CALEB THEBADDEST

08-26-2014

Quote:
Necromonger:
Septima listened as the Noxian Summoners processed her paperwork with her. She was quite eager to be travelling again, when she turned around and heard a horn being blown, and a outlandish figure making a most grandoise entrance. A frown fell on her face slightly.

Institute Steps

The Noxian summoners were quite elated with themselves. It turned out that not one but two esteemed citizens of Noxus were going to be aiding the Institute; and whatever Ridley's motive was, it would no doubt bring political favor to the State. The summoners spoke among themselves for a few moments, not expecting the development. The Tribunal having already spoken, most of them return to the Noxian embassy in the Institute, while a humble junior summoner stayed behind to greet lady Buchard.

"...Greetings, Milady and welcome to the Institute. We were not expecting the arrival of more of Noxus's arcane might, but we look forward to the success of this mission to win Noxus influence. Please, let us process your paperwork for you. It is the least we can do." the Junior said patronizingly, the young man probably single and not used to the sight of older, more powerful women.
He scampered to the table, almost stumbling in his step, to fetch the necessary but tedious red tape.

Septima received her papers and folded them within her handy little purse of holding. She moved forward to meet her fellow countryman, the modestly dressed battle mage a sharp contrast to the extravagant Ridley. She greeted her with a smile and a Noxian salute. "Greetings, and Forever Strong, Lady BOuchard. What brings you here?"

Ridley gives the young man a vibrant smile and a wink when he offers to assist her, "I would appreciate it so much if it isnt too much trouble" she says in a kind voice. When he turns around her facade instantly drops and she begins inspecting her nails in boredom as she waits for the young man to return.

Ridley looks down from her position a genuine smile crossing her face as Septima approaches,"Forever Strong" she says as a reply in that sharp accent of hers. She begins twisting one of her curls in girlish boredom as she leans over towards Septima, "Officially I'm here because the League wants one of its own to... supervise the hunt, However my loyalties of course lie with Noxus first"

Blade of Honor

08-26-2014

Quote:
Silverling:

At Grimmore's question to her, she remained silent for a minute or two, staring off at seemingly nothing. She could answer with many reaons, such as If she wasn't here, she would be dead, or that she feared what might have happened otherwise.

"Why I am here is none of your concern, though you will figure it out in time should you travel with me."

She shot a glance towards Jake, but said nothing to him. She seemed more interested in the ground than anything else, as well as the bracelet that was on her arm.

Grimmore knew asking further would yield no results, so he dropped the matter. "Fair enough." He fell silent, vaguely paying attention to the conversation between a young man who had come over recently, and the metal-faced creature that had addressed him earlier. He decided to spend the rest of his time waiting for further in instruction propping up the wall.

EternalDarkk

08-26-2014

Institute of War - Cavern

"GATHER AROUND!" Boomed a voice from one of many Justicar's guarding the doors to the Institute itself. He was holding a tall polearm with an ax-head, two lines of red feathers streamed from a silver helmet with a cross-shaped visor.

When all were gathered a summoner awaited them with a parchment unrolled in his outright hands. He was reading names off, Justicars explaining to the crowd that they would be assigned to groups for safety reasons. Already Swift and Lillian had been paired in a group of six, among them a trio of unremarkable looking thugs who were probably no better than the men Lillian was familiar with in her slums, and a noted hunter named Ricos, a quiet man and a ranger from the marshes of Kaladoun. Likely, Rocs would be their best asset.

The summoners were well aware of Ridley and Septima's standing in Noxus, and so they were arranged to cooperate alongside Warwick, the Blood Hunter, as well as two freelance knights who specialized in shield training. The two were brothers, nearly identical in every way; red-headed, tall, broad of shoulder, and not the brightest, but talented enough.

Lastly to be grouped was Jake, Grimmore, and two other thugs. One was an archer, the other a petty wizard who had some sword training, their names were forgotten as soon as they were heard... But the fifth member of their group, the last was not so easily forgotten. He was the first many noticed, and the first people had shied away from when he spoke or moved. The man was a giant, somewhere around eight foot tall and clad head to doe in bright red steel with black flames wrapped around his arms, up his chest, a flourishing white cape draped over one shoulder, and the largest axe anyone had ever seen. The hood of the cape was up. Not that it mattered, his face was hidden behind a closed visor with the face of a screaming gargoyle. His name Morak, the Crimson Titan. When he heard who he would be with, the Crimson Titan walked to Jake and the Captain, bobbed his head once, then shouldered past them and out of the cavern.

"That is all, ladies and gentleman!" The Justicar shouted. "Acquaint yourselves with one another, get some rest if you need to. Supplies will be provided with Marshall Brantley on your way out of the Institute proper. Tents have been erected just outside the cavern for your convenience."

And with that, the summoners and Justicars became silent. They simply remained to oversee the actions of their hired hands.

((All of these individuals are free to be interacted with as you see fit. For now, none of you are required to split up unless you mutually agree to begin hunting now. The only NPC you may not use is Morak. I reserve rights to him.

Just to clarify the groups:

Group ONE: Jake, Grimmore, a wizard and archer, Morak, the Crimson Titan.

Group TWO: Septima, Ridley, two tanky knights, and Warwick.

Group THREE: Swift, Lillian, Ricos, and a trio of balanced thugs.

The groups for this period are locked for a short while. Soon it will be fixed. All part of the story. Enjoy.))

Blade of Honor

08-26-2014

((HA! We get the badass titan of flamey godness!))

EternalDarkk

08-26-2014

((Kill the OOC only please.))

Silverling

08-26-2014

((And since I'm pretty sure we can continue RPing-ish...))

Lillian's gaze quickly shifted up to the Justicar who was speaking. When she heard the names of those in the group she was in, she gripped her wrist at the mention of Swift. She heard the name of him when he had signed up, and she shot a glance in his direction. She didn't like him, his presence made her uncomfortable. At least the thugs were in the group, they tend to be predictable and easy enough to deal with, but even so, the other two...

She would quickly look away from Swift and avoid his gaze. After a moment or two, she shivered a bit and pulled her cloak around herself to try and keep warm. The situation was getting more and more unnerving, and she was starting to wonder if she would be able to handle herself in the task... But she couldn't fail again, not again....

freAK47

08-26-2014

Jake nodded slowly at Swift before his eyes went back to the summoners talking. He looked to the wizard and archer. "I have a few things to grab before we leave. I'll find you when I'm ready." He stepped towards Swift, not too happy with his earlier answer. "...Now is not the place to continue, but I need to know how you know that. Anything or anyone that knows of me, knows of my people and is a threat to us. I need to know who that is and how to protect them. When we have time, I would appreciate you tell me more." He walked away, heading outside.

He headed for Marshal Brantley. "Marshal Brantley? I know how odd this request is, but I need to get ahold of as many dead mana crystals as I can."

Necromonger

08-27-2014

“I see... for the glory of Noxus then. Allow me to extend the hand of cooperation so we can take most of the credit, though I’m afraid I can’t quite reach one of your... position.” She said light heartedly but maintained a serious gaze. She felt Ridley to be a tad too self-important with her outlandish entrance, a sharp contrast to the very modest... Diplomat.

Septima then turned to the announcement of the Justicar. “Hmmm... So we are to go with natural allies, and these... shield bearers.” She approached them first, and they smirked at the lady, muttering between themselves and making an inappropriate comment at her humble stature compared to their bulky frames.

“I’m Jim.” Said one of the brothers, while the other added, “I’m Tim.” Septima huffed and remained quiet at the very... novel twin shield bearers. The only thing that distinguished them was that Jim wore a green scarf while Tim wore red. She shook their hands. “We’ll take care of you, lady Septima.” They tried the firm handshake routine with her, but found her hands too hot.

“...I feel safer already.” Septima smiled, leaving their gloves smoking. She then went over to introduce herself to Warwick. “Greetings and forever strong, Blood Hunter. I am Septima Thralk, Noxian Diplomacy. Over on the high horse is the Summoner Ridley Bouchard... the supervisor of this operation.” She said firmly, knowing all too well the irony of a Noxian Diplomat.

AskBloodHunter

08-27-2014

Quote:
Necromonger:
“I see... for the glory of Noxus then. Allow me to extend the hand of cooperation so we can take most of the credit, though I’m afraid I can’t quite reach one of your... position.” She said light heartedly but maintained a serious gaze. She felt Ridley to be a tad too self-important with her outlandish entrance, a sharp contrast to the very modest... Diplomat.

Septima then turned to the announcement of the Justicar. “Hmmm... So we are to go with natural allies, and these... shield bearers.” She approached them first, and they smirked at the lady, muttering between themselves and making an inappropriate comment at her humble stature compared to their bulky frames.

“I’m Jim.” Said one of the brothers, while the other added, “I’m Tim.” Septima huffed and remained quiet at the very... novel twin shield bearers. The only thing that distinguished them was that Jim wore a green scarf while Tim wore red. She shook their hands. “We’ll take care of you, lady Septima.” They tried the firm handshake routine with her, but found her hands too hot.

“...I feel safer already.” Septima smiled, leaving their gloves smoking. She then went over to introduce herself to Warwick. “Greetings and forever strong, Blood Hunter. I am Septima Thralk, Noxian Diplomacy. Over on the high horse is the Summoner Ridley Bouchard... the supervisor of this operation.” She said firmly, knowing all too well the irony of a Noxian Diplomat.

Warwick looked upon the girl, taking in a small sniff of the air. Her scent was not all bad, she didn't seem snotty and she didn't seem like a problem. At supervisor, his ears twitched. "I know that harpy, and what do you mean supervisor? Supervisor of what exactly?" He asked, letting a low growl emit from his throats. He glanced at the two knights and gave a small growl as well to tell them he didn't want a damn handshake at all. Though he did like this girl, smiling and huffing. "Greetings as well my dear."