Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Semi-Open RP) The Infinite Storm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade of Honor

08-26-2014

Quote:
Silverling:
Institute

Lillian stared forward as the judge spake and projected images on the walls. She seemed to be in a sort of trance, but was absorbing the information given to the crowd. This was only interrupted when Grimmore spoke to her.(I assume he did at least) She turned her head and looked at him, but he would note that she didn't seem to be actually looking at him, but more through him. She blinked one at his comment and responded in a monotone voice.

"I could say the same thing to several others that are here."

She returned to stareing forward and continued her thoughts.

"You judge me by my appearance, much like everyone else here has been, but I promise you that one I declare myself there will be very few who would not want me as their ally.... Though as they say n it is first come first serve, so I recommend staying close."

She promptly approached one of the nearby tables to sign up at, and when asked her name, she gave a simple answer.

"Lillian Faye, seer."

She then turned and attempted to return to the previous location where she was standing.

Grimmore had lived on this earth for over two hundred years. He had experienced a whole manner of strangeness that would shake the hearts of the most stalwart of men. Yet meeting the piercing gaze of that girl sent a shiver down Grimmore's spine. It was quickly explained once she identified herself. "Seer...Haven't met many of you. I can see why you would come in handy." He met her gaze again, this time with only curiosity. "What brings you here? From what I know, your kind can make quite a bit of coin from doing what you do."

freAK47

08-26-2014

Jake listened closely after his name was taken to the Judge. He thought a moment: he really didnt need gold..but he may need a few things if his suspicions were correct.

He looked up at Grimmore and Lilian, close enough to at least hear the lady's name. He approached the man from behind. "Why must everything be about coin, sir? Why not do something out of the kindness of your heart?" Sarcasm was rich in his voice, though his first question seemed sincere. He'd worked as a mercenary before and knew the type. He doubted the man would stay if he thought there was no profit to be had.

He also secretly wanted to know the reaction one of his kind would have by human's. His humanoid face appeared to be made completely of steel, his eyes shining brightly and a near endless smile on his face.

Blade of Honor

08-26-2014

Quote:
freAK47:
Jake listened closely after his name was taken to the Judge. He thought a moment: he really didnt need gold..but he may need a few things if his suspicions were correct.

He looked up at Grimmore and Lilian, close enough to at least hear the lady's name. He approached the man from behind. "Why must everything be about coin, sir? Why not do something out of the kindness of your heart?" Sarcasm was rich in his voice, though his first question seemed sincere. He'd worked as a mercenary before and knew the type. He doubted the man would stay if he thought there was no profit to be had.

He also secretly wanted to know the reaction one of his kind would have by human's. His humanoid face appeared to be made completely of steel, his eyes shining brightly and a near endless smile on his face.

((Hard to be behind someone who's leaning on a wall.))

After listening to Lilian's response, Grimmore glanced up at the figure who approached them. His eye narrowed slightly at the sarcastic tone that he was addressed in. There was an air around him that Grimmore did not like. Unfortunately, it seemed as if they would be working together. These people weren't his crew and had no reason to follow his authority. That would have to change. "I'm not here for coin. I have my own reasons for joining this hunt, as I'm sure do you." He turned his attention back to Lilian. "If you aren't here for the coin, what are you here for?"

SwiftWinged

08-26-2014

Quote:
freAK47:

Outside the famed Institute of War, a large hawk-like bird of prey circled high in the air, scouring the enormous crowd of bounty hunters and mercenaries alike below him. Standing in two long lines, they were filtering down the steps into the large cavern, flanked by guards on either side.

The bird crows impatiently, slowly circling into a controlled descent, transforming into a hooded figure dressed in a dark cloak halfway down. Swift lands on his feet gracefully at the front of the line, shoving over a few people in the process.

"Oi, where'd you think yer going, kiddo?"
"Yeah, there's a line 'ere, imbecile!"
Ignoring the shouts of the people how behind him, Swift strides onward, completely indifferent to the many insults being shouted his way. A summoner, dressed in velvet purple robes, strides forward.

"Sir," the summoner begins, a little annoyed at having to address a boy who was at least ten years
younger than himself 'sir'. "There's a line."

"I'm well aware of that, thanks," Swift says, not even bothering to look at the summoner before rudely shoving him aside and continuing into the great hall before him.

Men, rude as hell, Luna said, inside his head.
Excuse me?
Nothing. I must've thought that aloud.

The sight in front of him was truly a sight to behold. Flaming blue torches in golden, intricately embellished holders aligned the walls of the cavern. The great ceiling extended upward until it was lost in the darkness, and murals painted by great artists took up most of the space on the walls. Finding a space among the many mercenaries crammed together within the walls of the Institute, Swift listens impatiently to the Tribunal Justice review everything that had already been included on the informative poster.

After the Judge dismisses the crowd, Swift strides to the sign-ups table. The woman in front of him, a frail-looking sorceress, says her name.

"Lillian Faye, seer."

She's not—
Not a seer, I can tell, Swift thinks, cutting across Luna. But why would she lie?
Wait for her to reveal her true intent. Perhaps she's after the storm herself. Keep an eye on her.
Luna, you've told me to do that to about fifty different people on the way here, Swift thinks, somewhat impatiently. He steps up to the summoner at the sign-ups table.

"Name and occupation?" The summoner at the table inquires, lazily.
"Erin Swift."
"Occupation?" The summoner repeats. But by that time, Swift had already left the table, striding to where the seer and two other men stood, in conversation.

The one on the right, he's been a king.
How can you tell?
Try being a god one day, maybe you'll be able to tell too.
Shut up, Luna, I don't need any your sass.

Cutting across the conversation, Swift says, "Indeed, why hunt for gold when you could've been the ruler of a country?" Swift says, with a smirk at Jake.

Necromonger

08-26-2014

Septima listened as the Noxian Summoners processed her paperwork with her. She was quite eager to be travelling again, when she turned around and heard a horn being blown, and a outlandish figure making a most grandoise entrance. A frown fell on her face slightly.

Institute Steps

Quote:
Ridleys men approach the steps and halt completely ignoring the lines that are set up.One of her men brings a horn (http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/12/Cba68_Once-upon-a-time-queen-of-hearts-spurious.jpg) up to her lips so that she can instruct him without raising her voice, He takes the horn from her when she is finished and speaks in a deep baritone of a voice. "The esteemed Lady Ridley, Evangeline, Sarafine,Bouchard, summoner of the league greets the Tribunal with honor along with her condolences to the families of her fallen colleagues. She is prepared to assist in this endeavor as mandated by the League!" As the man speaks Ridley does not say a word instead she only looks up at the Tribunal.

The Noxian summoners were quite elated with themselves. It turned out that not one but two esteemed citizens of Noxus were going to be aiding the Institute; and whatever Ridley's motive was, it would no doubt bring political favor to the State. The summoners spoke among themselves for a few moments, not expecting the development. The Tribunal having already spoken, most of them return to the Noxian embassy in the Institute, while a humble junior summoner stayed behind to greet lady Buchard.

"...Greetings, Milady and welcome to the Institute. We were not expecting the arrival of more of Noxus's arcane might, but we look forward to the success of this mission to win Noxus influence. Please, let us process your paperwork for you. It is the least we can do." the Junior said patronizingly, the young man probably single and not used to the sight of older, more powerful women.
He scampered to the table, almost stumbling in his step, to fetch the necessary but tedious red tape.

Septima received her papers and folded them within her handy little purse of holding. She moved forward to meet her fellow countryman, the modestly dressed battle mage a sharp contrast to the extravagant Ridley. She greeted her with a smile and a Noxian salute. "Greetings, and Forever Strong, Lady Buchard. What brings you here?"

Silverling

08-26-2014

((Lillian is totes a seer.... Just one that's been screwed up horribly. d= ))

At Grimmore's question to her, she remained silent for a minute or two, staring off at seemingly nothing. She could answer with many reaons, such as If she wasn't here, she would be dead, or that she feared what might have happened otherwise.

"Why I am here is none of your concern, though you will figure it out in time should you travel with me."

She shot a glance towards Jake, but said nothing to him. She seemed more interested in the ground than anything else, as well as the bracelet that was on her arm.

((Now to drive home. Weeee! ))

freAK47

08-26-2014

Jake blinked in surprise at Swift's words. He turned to look at Swift. A country? Definately not, but he had been a ruler. "And who says I don't serve my people by assisting the League." He bowed to her politely. "Jake, Former King of the Metallions. A pleasure to meet you." One eyebrow raised. "Now how the hell did you know I was a king?" He seemed amused and curious, not offended in the least.

AskBloodHunter

08-26-2014

Warwick entered into the crowd of hunters, mercenaries, bounty hunters, and many more strange and greedy beings. Some came for gold, some came for danger, some were just stupid on his eyes as he saw them sign in. He would hear the entrance of some Noxian noble who looked all to familiar. It was the harpy who tried to get him to be her mutt...he despised being controlled, he was a powerful man in Zaun, and he still his. No matter how deformed he is, he will be the most ruthless and proud man in Zaun. He knocked a few people out of his way who were about to shout, but if they looked into him, he would send a large snarl which would scare a few. Some chose to back away from the large Zaunite Werewolf. He made his way to a table, growling at the summoner and placing a claw on it. "Sign me up." He said, and let out a low growl which was threatening.

He looked around once more and saw some people having a conversation, but through the people talking and others, his ears were useless in listening to what they were saying. He sniffed the air and took a whiff, but when the picture showed, he smiled. "Mmm...Delicious..." He growled out. He would hunt down this man, bring him back in pieces, and recover whatever he had. Obviously summoners were getting weaker by the day.

((I deserve a nice compliment necro!))

SwiftWinged

08-26-2014

Quote:
freAK47:
Jake blinked in surprise at Swift's words. He turned to look at Swift. A country? Definately not, but he had been a ruler. "And who says I don't serve my people by assisting the League." He bowed to her politely. "Jake, Former King of the Metallions. A pleasure to meet you." One eyebrow raised. "Now how the hell did you know I was a king?" He seemed amused and curious, not offended in the least.

// xD Swift is a boy. A link to his profile can be found here (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3725). //

Don't tell him, Luna said.
Oh, I'm totally going to, because everyone's going to believe that I have the Goddess of the Moon inside my head, Swift thought.
That was sarcasm, wasn't it?

Swift didn't answer. Eons old and Luna still couldn't pick up on sarcasm. "I...have my sources," Swift says, vaguely. He extends his left arm, offering a handshake.

Judging by the way he carries his sword, he's right handed.
Do you have any idea how annoying having a voice in your head can get? Swift thinks, awkwarding lowering his left hand and raising his right hand at the same time.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jake."

freAK47

08-26-2014

Jake eyed him curiously. Sources? who the hell would know of HIM? True he..broke into the Institute not to long ago...and the other things...but no one knew he was a king. "Thank you. I'll have to ask you about your source one day. No one should know of me." He stiffened as a thought crossed his mind. "You...don't by chance know of a man named Kor Markov?"