Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Becoming a member of the council

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heathathon

01-17-2010

I want to become a member of the council, but I am not entirely sure where to begin. I did not join that long ago, but I am skilled and knowledgeable; I have played quite a bit, as well. @Council members: invite me to play! Help me become a council member please!

01-17-2010

another wannabe... we already have enough wannabe omg good player in LoL

DragonArmy

01-17-2010

Quote:
Heathathon:
I want to become a member of the council, but I am not entirely sure where to begin. I did not join that long ago, but I am skilled and knowledgeable; I have played quite a bit, as well. @Council members: invite me to play! Help me become a council member please!

What experience do you have? What tournaments have you attended? Do you have links to some insightful posts? Are you in the top 500 ELO?

LOLFUNNIEZ

01-17-2010

Me too me too. Im not that good at the game, but im a really fast learner. I've never attended any tournaments nor do I plan to. I am very skilled and knowledgeable and I enjoy playing League of Legends.

Nelson Senpai

01-17-2010

Plus man, you are still a junior member.

You probably need more experience.

Heathathon

01-17-2010

Junior member doesn't automatically rule out knowledge or skill... It can just be a decent indicator. I have not played tournaments because they are not available. I would love to though... and why call someone a wannabe if you've never played with them? That's pretty prejudice; I'm just trying to show my enthusiasm for LoL...

btw el assassin, i have won pretty much exactly the same amount of games you have with less losses than wins. so that says something about the meaninglessness of being a "junior". i dedicate quite a bit of time, effort, and thinking to this game, and i play every day...

Edwy

The Council

01-17-2010

There's probably 3 ways for people to become eligible to become a member of the Council, all of which are in conjunction with each other:

1) Make meaningful and insightful posts on the forums, not just spamming random jibber jabber here, but make yourself well known (like Larias well known).

2) Climb the elo ladder, eventually you'll start playing with a bunch of top rated players who will notice your skill, and most likely will invite you to play with them. Again making yourself well known.

3) Becoming a member of a sponsored competitive organization.

Innsmouth

01-17-2010

Quote:
Edwy:

3) Becoming a member of a sponsored competitive organization.

Am i the only one who thinks it's a little bit strange that people got a big influence in the game balance are in clans and attending tournaments on a regular basis?

playing for money so to speak?

Heathathon

01-17-2010

ty edwy; i am tryin to do all of the above. i'd love if some good players would invite me to play

Nelson Senpai

01-17-2010

Quote:
Heathathon:
Junior member doesn't automatically rule out knowledge or skill... It can just be a decent indicator. I have not played tournaments because they are not available. I would love to though... and why call someone a wannabe if you've never played with them? That's pretty prejudice; I'm just trying to show my enthusiasm for LoL...

btw el assassin, i have won pretty much exactly the same amount of games you have with less losses than wins. so that says something about the meaninglessness of being a "junior". i dedicate quite a bit of time, effort, and thinking to this game, and i play every day...

Yea, but your not fighting higher lvl people. Personally i dont think im a bad player, but sometimes i do get matched up with player that are much lower level than I.

So now i mostly play premades.