Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Concept: Maverick, the Dimensional Drifter (Mage/Support)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Flux

09-05-2014

Working on implementing some changes based on recommendations. I'm clarifying Q (with image and name change), I am simplifying W, but I'm not too keen on lore and ability changes themself yet. Keeping the delay on W for champions to provide counterplay (no instant transporting of enemies), but removing it from projectiles because it may be too difficult to utilize. Though I think your idea is cool in and of itself, I think it takes my idea of the champion away.

thanks for input though! Going to give you some features after I update.

ElementLlama

Recruiter

09-05-2014

Ok I'm ready to start whenever, fiend me in game and we can get started.

Arcane Flux

09-06-2014

Bump

Arcane Flux

09-07-2014

Bumpity Bump Bump, Bumpity Bump Bump...

Dragon Skylight

09-07-2014

Great Concept.
Make me think of the kill lane Blitz/Maveric. "I can grab you from wherever bro lol."
also I do believe that when warping an enemy champ, he should be immune to DOT because in 90% of the time he is going to end up under turret or in the middle of the team so it will compensate the 2 sec the other player will feel.

Afterthought: Great idea bump

Ps: his W shouldn't affect normal friendly missile (Ranger AA) since those are homing missile. I also wonder if sivir/gnar/Ahri are going to be undamaged since they are just getting their projectile back. lol.

Arcane Flux

09-07-2014

@ Dragon Skylight

Thanks for the feedback!

I was really on the fence about the DOT status, but what you said makes sense. I just had to be careful not to make it too powerful as well so that led to reduction down to 2 seconds versus 5 seconds for projectiles. Yes, I would intend minion projectiles to be ignored by the rift. I think it would be fun to actually absorb ahri/sivir/gnar projectiles (especially against gnar which would make him lose cd reduction). It would force them to think twice about when and how to use their abilities.

Mav/Blitz bot new OP

Arcane Flux

09-08-2014

Bump

ElementLlama

Recruiter

09-09-2014

hey, we never got around to doing the shared writing thing (I blame myself) would you like to just start it and we can improvise through it?

Arcane Flux

09-09-2014

Don't blame yourself, we both got preoccupied. I can get to writing some this weekend probably. Quick question, can your champ not return to his original world? If so it would give him another reason to be intrigued with Maverick's ability

ElementLlama

Recruiter

09-09-2014

He can't, he has gained the ability to control where he goes to a limited extent, but he is eons away from home