Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Learning the League - Designed For You (and Free)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felverick

08-22-2014

Hey guys!

I manage a livestream that anyone into improving at League would love. We have some amazing content and interact with our viewers as much as humanly possible. We have a very loyal core following that tunes in stream after stream and we are always here to help you improve and grow.

Weekly we do ranked workshops (use the !workshop command in chat for full information) where we do a 5v5 match of evenly matched viewers and have experienced shoutcasters (high elo and Riot Staff) and then upload the videos to youtube so you can get advice on your build, playstyle, teamfights etc! (http://www.youtube.com/p4nleague).

Come check out the livestream. I'm confident you'll love it and hangout!

http://www.twitch.tv/pro4never

RighteousCharge

08-25-2014

Your YouTube channel is amazing. I haven't checked out the stream yet, but plan to do so soon.

Felverick

08-26-2014

Quote:
RighteousCharge:
Your YouTube channel is amazing. I haven't checked out the stream yet, but plan to do so soon.

Ty so much!

We are livestreamin' all day! Come check us out!

Felverick

08-31-2014

livestreaming today, bump1

Real Savage

09-01-2014

What rank are you, and how often do you do inhouses?

Felverick

09-08-2014

Quote:
B3 Phantom:
What rank are you, and how often do you do inhouses?

His main account is diamond2 (peak diamond1 88LP). We do inhouse workshops we spectate and put on youtube weekly. That being said spectator has been broken for weeks.

BTW livestream today! Check main post.

Felverick

10-03-2014

Livestreaming today!