Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Long Standing Fiddlesticks Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkman

08-21-2014

I've noticed this more recently in my Fiddlesticks play that differs from newer champions with relation to CC. It may be because he was one of the first champions and the issue was never fully addressed with various updates to how CC works in game, but in specific instances when Fiddlesticks dies while an enemy target is feared by him the fear is completely removed from the target.

1. Fiddlesticks, at very low health, fears a target.
2. The target becomes feared, but Fiddlesticks dies while the fear is active.
3. The target instantly loses the fear debuff and is able to move normally.

I feel that with the new Fiddlesticks changes to his drain this issue should be changed as well so he is not so wholly nerfed by more of a champion update than an official nerf.

Xull

09-13-2014

Bump, I dont actually know if its a bug or intended tho.

If it is intended, a modification to the description should be applied, saying that "fiddlesticks fears the target", so now we know that if he dies, then nothing is still fearing the target and therefore the fear is cancelled.

At the moment, it is written: "Strikes a target unit with fear, causing it to flee in terror for a duration". According to this, the duration should be respected even if fiddlesticks die.

geowrian

09-13-2014

Yup, I've seen this, too. It should be documented that this occurs in the tooltip, or to not break the fear when he dies.

Jhaie

10-02-2014

Same Fiddlesticks bugs since Feburary.. Support tells you to post to forums, even though you post the bugs multiple times, the bugs are still in the game several months later..

Alot of the time, fear also doesn't interrupt champions actions, allowing them to autoattack, cc or use gap closers and other abilities whilst feared, I have lost lots of games using the champion cause the bugs reports are getting ignored.