Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Raisiel, The Lightning Kitsune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeddicus4

10-03-2014

Not sure I fully grasp what they will look like yet but it sounds like hell to me....

Datsui

10-03-2014

Bump!

Angeluslight

10-03-2014

I'm sure it will be, Zeddicus. Aside from the points I made earlier, I don't know what it is about that Reddit style of forum, but I've noticed threads get downvoted so easily, especially with new ones. That makes things all the more discouraging for everyone.

Between the needless lore retcon and these new "Boards," LoL is becoming very suffocating.

---

More love for Thundertails! Thanks for the bump and upvote, Datsui.

I sure hope everyone's concepts will be able to thrive like they have here. It's going to suck so much trying to post Ephrial if there's a character limit on the Board's Concepts section...

Elphrihaim

10-03-2014

There IS, at least, a chronological view button.

Not that it helps a lot. Because there are people that use the reddit style instead, which *sigh* means that they'll get responses because they're posted recently and have a lot of support, which means that chronological view people will be forced to see them.

So I made a thread asking for separated skin and champion concept forums. And other ones were created in the time it took me to make mine.

Regarding character limits...

4096 characters per reply, 24000 characters for first posts.

[the above text is 538 characters.]

Angeluslight

10-04-2014

It'll never be the same. Especially with the very lame ability to vote on a thread without going into it.

Bump

Angeluslight

10-04-2014

Bump

For those in favor of claiming back the Institute of War from the recent removal of it due to the lore retcon, please visit this thread and show your support.

What has been broken MUST be reforged! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4897044)

Angeluslight

10-06-2014

Possibly the last bump before the archive.