Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Raisiel, The Lightning Kitsune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeddicus4

08-28-2014

Bump

Elphrihaim

08-28-2014

Full-length lightning bolts: It's supposed to be as though the lightning comes from Raisiel herself, and the tails represent paths in the sky that the lightning traveled, with the tips being the impact flash.

At least, it was, and then I read that you wanted white bolts with yellow fur. But by that point, I had already drawn 5 of the tails, so...

---

Just so nobody else gets confused on this, those are all model concepts.

The poofy ears is supposed to be "as Raisiel applies stacks to enemies, the fluff inside her ears grows." Not an icon.

[3:39] : Fluffy ears.
[3:40] Elphrihaim: You said poofy
I MADE POOFY
>:]
[3:40] AngelusLight: Er...poofy*
SAME THING!
Floofy.
[3:40] Elphrihaim: Seriously though, I would LOOOVE to have a champion who does something like that for their passive
Just.. HUGE.
[3:40] AngelusLight: For their ears to get floofier?
[3:41] Elphrihaim: Yeessss
Did you see that it's labelled "Passive (Self)"
[3:41] AngelusLight: Yes, I noticed they were two different icons.
Although I thought that was an icon, not her model lol
[3:42] Elphrihaim: lolno
[3:46] : it's actually a whole concept
with ability appearances
The E, right below the W, which is below her name, has a sumersault, landing, and discharge
[i forgot how to spell the acrobatic manuever.]
[3:47] AngelusLight: Oh, those parts I could tell.
I just meant the passive.
[3:47] Elphrihaim: It says 0, 2?, and 10? 6?
i was hoping you could tell that that's supposed to be "number of stacks Raisiel is benefitting from"
[3:47] AngelusLight: For the amount of stacks.
Right. But I thought the ear floof was in icon form.
[3:48] Elphrihaim: That makes sense, but I thought that since everything else was a concept bit, that you'd know it too was a concept bit.
*^* I just want super fluffy
by the way did you notice the Taric
And the fact that for her W I included the stun swirl? :<
How about the fact that her outfit has a hole for her tails <:

Angeluslight

08-29-2014

You and your copy-pasting. For all we know, YOUR ears grow in floof whenever you activate your passive in real life! Lol

Elphrihaim

08-29-2014

Well, considering I have a regretfully normal pair of human ears, it would be awfully hard for them to poof.

And since my passive is actually always on, because it involves interpretation, they'd never be not fluffy.

[when somebody says 'bl!', as in the start of 'blood', and nothing else, what do you do?

if you're me, you know that that actually means that they're going to throw up, so you make a mess of your desk while you sprint to the kitchen, make a mess in the kitchen to grab a nice plastic bowl, stub your foot along the way to them, and have a bowl in front of them before they vomit.

when somebody points to a group of objects, how often do you pick the right one? I almost always do, because I can see things as though I was looking through their eyes by thinking about it for a moment. <: (and then my sister borks everything because she's almost completely blind in one eye)]

Angeluslight

08-30-2014

Well, that's quite a passive. I'm sure your sister appreciates what you do. Unfortunately, no poofy ears for you.

Angeluslight

09-03-2014

Bump

Kit update tomorrow. Mainly on her ultimate.

sasuk3x

09-03-2014

Wow lots of detail. Nice idea

Angeluslight

09-05-2014

Bump.

Ultimate updated with new mechanics mixed with old ones to keep the desired synergy.

Angeluslight

09-06-2014

Bump

Elphrihaim

09-06-2014

So two things that I just realized, and since one of them is relevant:

1. Do you have the wording for Raisiel's original ultimate backed up somewhere that you can send to me? I'm making a thing and wanted to reference it.

2. Can you delete these (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=47351705#post47351705) bumps (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=49208964#post49208964) in Wirym's thread, please? :<

edit: and these (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=48414794#post48414794) two (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=48618209#post48618209) from Eliwan's thread...