Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF duo parnter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SH Reckful

08-20-2014

I am looking for a player who knows what he is doing to become my serious duo partner to climb ladders i don't want any ragers or toxic players please, Id like communicative players and as well a person who knows how to cs and does not feed pretty much looking for a well performed player who plays like a lcs person but i prob won't find a person who will be exactly like an lcs person but something close to it. I am currently in Bronze 1 i can't seem to move up at all in solo queue i win my lanes i get fed i get 70+ cs under 10 mins i learn from my mistakes try to lead others but the teammates are to real they either end up feeding or just throw games really hard or just do their own which i hate Bronze cause a lot of people just do all those things.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brazzers Babe

08-21-2014

Quote:
SH Reckful:
I am looking for a player who knows what he is doing to become my serious duo partner to climb ladders i don't want any ragers or toxic players please, Id like communicative players and as well a person who knows how to cs and does not feed pretty much looking for a well performed player who plays like a lcs person but i prob won't find a person who will be exactly like an lcs person but something close to it. I am currently in Bronze 1 i can't seem to move up at all in solo queue i win my lanes i get fed i get 70+ cs under 10 mins i learn from my mistakes try to lead others but the teammates are to real they either end up feeding or just throw games really hard or just do their own which i hate Bronze cause a lot of people just do all those things.

There's your problem, the more you blame your teammates the less chance you have of: A)Winning B)Getting better and actually learning from your games due to your mental belief that you lost because of your team. C)Being a good and respected member of the League community.

We all get unlucky games, yes. We all lose. You can't win every game you play and when it comes down to it, **** happens. But think about how the people who have improved and have climbed also got feeders and also got toxic people, they just carried or didn't let the toxic players feed off their anger. My best advice is to say absolutely nothing once you're in game. You can communicate everything you possibly need through pings. The more you talk, the better chance someone will rage or misunderstand what you're saying and get upset or simply take you as another person "B*tching at you".

Here's a couple videos of Imaqtpie on teammates and why people are in low elo, take what I say with a grain of salt and don't just write me off as "Just another hater" or someone saying you're bad. I was in the same position (i'm only silver 2 but I'm getting better) until I understood that I had A LOT to learn. GL and HF man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-VE5Nc8DAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67OKQ9l93c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-WbkHr51u8