Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to instantly get banned without getting reported

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenkuX

08-19-2014

Tried it on multiple accounts:

Report everyone in the match for "Verbal Abuse" for a few matches and you will instantly receive a 14 day ban. Best way to not get banned? Make your chat box so small that you can't see it. You might get banned for "Refusing to communicate with teammates" though.

hi im Poro

08-19-2014

wow

Nix64

08-19-2014

This is for science purposes of course.

Pyros666

08-19-2014

proof cuz this is most definitely false.

Samuel L Jaxx

08-19-2014

Does that work?

Almorada

08-19-2014

You don't get banned for reporting people excessively, you get banned for using the report feature to belittle and flame your team mates over a series of games. But I guess common sense doesn't apply to your logic.

TenkuX

08-19-2014

If you're confident it's false, try it?

TenkuX

08-19-2014

Quote:
Almorada:
You don't get banned for reporting people excessively, you get banned for using the report feature to belittle and flame your team mates over a series of games. But I guess common sense doesn't apply to your logic.

I left the comment box empty.

Empyream

08-19-2014

This is actually not true. I heard of this a few days back and tested it myself on a few accounts, each played 5 games, and each game reported each teammate, and each enemy for verbal abuse, and nothing happened. This account however was not involved. please don't spread rumors that are not true and may ACTUALLY cause people to get banned.

TenkuX

08-19-2014

Quote:
Empyream:
This is actually not true. I heard of this a few days back and tested it myself on a few accounts, each played 5 games, and each game reported each teammate, and each enemy for verbal abuse, and nothing happened. This account however was not involved. please don't spread rumors that are not true and may ACTUALLY cause people to get banned.

Did you just contradict yourself? So how can they get banned if this doesn't work?