Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server crash cost me LP, Riot, please respond.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombongo

08-19-2014

so that little server crash just now, yeash.

I was in a ranked game as Jinx, won the match, and just as the victory screen came up, the server crashed. Logged back in a few minutes later to find the match erased from my history and the LP i got for winning is now gone. Just as I hit the victory screen it told me PVP.net was down and that league had to close. (Or something like that)

But we all know Riot doesn't compensate for their mistakes so what do they care.

And just to make sure, no I wasn't drop hacked. I was at the Victory results end game screen, it clearly showed I earned LP. And still the match is gone and my LP is missing.

Hellsaw

08-19-2014

join the boat. Won a game during yesterday mess clicked okay at the victory screen. game closed. match never even existed. log in saying game crash reconnect. tried reconnecting to a game that didn't exist.

Nohomo use dildo

08-19-2014

they won't respond and you know what. I was JUST about to chain some ranked games. But... guess DOTA is calling my name. Good luck on those ****_ty servers

Breast Sona NA

08-19-2014

They say that they don't have the power to change an individual's LP. The best you'll get from them is some RP, but they didn't do that for me.

TenSlashTen

08-19-2014

LAn ftw o.O

AchiIIez

08-19-2014

I posted a thread about this titled "Game Disappearance" You aren't the only one :/

Zombongo

08-19-2014

Servers are back up and I manged to catch a glimpse of my match history, the game is still gone and I'm still missing the LP. I was at the victory screen man, I deserve that win and that LP I worked hard for it.