Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how should i treat this girl i just met

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

that nidaIee

08-19-2014

i really like her and i want to have s3x but i don't want too date her. shes really religious and stuff too so i find her like hella attractive. i showed her my dick one day but made it seem like a accident(not gonna get into the details), anyways how should i treat her next time we talk.

iP1ayJarvan

08-19-2014

you need to rush mobility boots first so that you can go really really fast. then, get boots of swiftness so that your speed doesn't drop too much when engaging her. You can't initiate early game though because you do too little damage. to fix that, rush an infinity edge and rabaddon's death cap to get a balance between magic and physical damage. late game, you should wreck her, if you're dying too much buy hourglass and GA to complete your build.

Heyrio

08-19-2014

And we care why? Go post this somewhere else.

that nidaIee

08-20-2014

Quote:
Heyrio:
And we care why? Go post this somewhere else.

guides and strategy section for a guide and strategy.

Feckley

08-21-2014

Can she cook?

H0G0SHA

08-21-2014

Quote:
ip1ayjarvan:
you need to rush mobility boots first so that you can go really really fast. Then, get boots of swiftness so that your speed doesn't drop too much when engaging her. You can't initiate early game though because you do too little damage. To fix that, rush an infinity edge and rabaddon's death cap to get a balance between magic and physical damage. Late game, you should wreck her, if you're dying too much buy hourglass and ga to complete your build.
too funny!

BlueReality

08-21-2014

wow