Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Problem that is Runnan's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Quote:
The5lacker:
Nashor's Tooth. Everyone has on-hit damage. And it's got 20% CDR anyways.

Well, ****. It does. I still find myself against the idea, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
Well, ****. It does. I still find myself against the idea, though.

Oh absolutely. It's a terrible idea.

Nashor's Tooth is amazing on Karma by itself though. Compensates for her lackluster ratios, grants plenty of CDR, is relatively inexpensive especially for all of the stats it grants, etc. Very strong 3rd item after boots and Athene's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsStout

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Ok, uh wow, I didn't ASK for a melee runnans.

I'm starting to think you don't like me all that much.


Also, you know FOR A FACT that I simply AM TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE why RUNNANS IS NOT an ADC item in response to that one thread... SO THERE'S THAT.


Also, almost all the people you mentioned USE CRIT, which is why nobody buys the item on them. And while a Karma with a 4 sec ult cooldown is hilarious, it isn't exactly viable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsStout

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Quote:
The5lacker:
Oh absolutely. It's a terrible idea.

Nashor's Tooth is amazing on Karma by itself though. Compensates for her lackluster ratios, grants plenty of CDR, is relatively inexpensive especially for all of the stats it grants, etc. Very strong 3rd item after boots and Athene's.


1st Karma is usually better with Morrelo's.

2nd She builds Haunting Guise 2nd

3rd A 150% AP ratio is... Lackluster? What?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Quote:
ItsStout:
I'm starting to think you don't like me all that much.

I'm offended you would think that. My feelings are HURT, sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsStout

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood.


But still. Most ranged champs that scale off of AS are ADC's. Its a fact.

Twisted Fate MAKES SOME sense, but Nashors and Koch and are better because his stacked deck is consumed on-hit.

Teemo is unviable.

AP Kog is rare.

AP Varus- well, yeah. This is the guy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krobar94

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Quote:
ItsStout:
Sorry, I'm in a bad mood.

You snapped at me! I'm crying right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krosan

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Quote:
The5lacker:
Oh absolutely. It's a terrible idea.

Nashor's Tooth is amazing on Karma by itself though. Compensates for her lackluster ratios, grants plenty of CDR, is relatively inexpensive especially for all of the stats it grants, etc. Very strong 3rd item after boots and Athene's.


I have never actually tried that. I'm going to try that.

Thanks for the tip, 5Lacker.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsStout

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Karma doesn't needdd it. I mean, its ok, but I've used matra Q twice in a duel before.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

Senior Member

08-20-2014

Quote:
ItsStout:
Ok, uh wow, I didn't ASK for a melee runnans.

I'm starting to think you don't like me all that much.


Also, you know FOR A FACT that I simply AM TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE why RUNNANS IS NOT an ADC item in response to that one thread... SO THERE'S THAT.


Also, almost all the people you mentioned USE CRIT, which is why nobody buys the item on them. And while a Karma with a 4 sec ult cooldown is hilarious, it isn't exactly viable.

Stout, and I'm saying this as a friend now, get your ****ing head out of your ****ing ass you ****ing imbecile. You started this thread going "There are a bunch of melee champs who want Runaan's." You then proceed to go "This was intended to be an ADC item because it wasn't intended to be an ADC item."

Stop talking, take a look at what you've already said, and solidify your position before you make yourself look like an even bigger ass than you already have.