3v3 Ranked team. Need committed people to play up to 75 wins!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cara Mia Taric

Recruiter

08-18-2014

Looking for people who are active and willing to grind the 3v3 ranked ladder with me. Just finished provisional and my ranked team is at Silver 2. My goal is to get 75 wins, to obtain the season four reward: Victorious Ward skin.

I'm looking for players at all skills, doesn't matter what ranked you are; you can be unranked; It doesn't matter. As long as you're willing to be committed to help achieve my goal.

Thank you.

Anivia Anivia GG

08-19-2014

Add me In game - Anivia Anivia GG

I'll be more than happy to grind this out with ya. Some friends and I got Plat V in 3s last season. Hit me up and we can talk and get to it.

Not Adc Plox

08-19-2014

Add me in game at swiggerskswagger im usually on at 3:30 (central time zone) every day because of school but im on until midnight or sometimes later most days. I have 1000 normal wins and I am currently in gold 5

Cara Mia Taric

Recruiter

08-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anivia Anivia GG View Post
Add me In game - Anivia Anivia GG

I'll be more than happy to grind this out with ya. Some friends and I got Plat V in 3s last season. Hit me up and we can talk and get to it.

Hi Anivia Anivia GG, I'm glad you'll be happy to help me, At the moment there seems to be a problem with the server, so I'll be on soon.

At the moment i'm trying to practice Cass for our ranked team, but I can play another champ for top, support, or jungle. I am pretty good with Lulu in 5v5, so I can support with her.

Cara Mia Taric

Recruiter

08-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiggersKswagger View Post
Add me in game at swiggerskswagger im usually on at 3:30 (central time zone) every day because of school but im on until midnight or sometimes later most days. I have 1000 normal wins and I am currently in gold 5

Hi, I got your friend request and I accepted it, at the moment there seems to be a problem with the server, we can talk details about time and availability in game. Thank you

Stitchz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2014

add me in game, im looking to do the same, currently s5 in solo, was s1 last season solo, gold 5 ranked 3's last season also.

Falrick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2014

ign: Falrick

I'm looking to play lots of games as well. I normally jungle.

HashtagDaGrab

08-27-2014

ign: HashtagDaGrab
Add me in game. Currently gold 2 in 3s.