Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who owns blue buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toge

08-19-2014

If the mid laner is that much of an idiot about it, I give it up. If I am jungler and REALLY need it, I might smite it away, but most of the time I'll just give it up to avoid someone getting pissy and feeding. You, as a jungler, still have the option to invade if you possibly can and steal theirs, or kill their mid laner/jungler and take it that way.

Jesot

08-19-2014

I play nice too often and let mid have it if they want it. Really sucks when they call for the second blue buff when I'm playing Vi, though. Then they'll lose it to the enemy and complain about ganks... Simply the worst types of people.

Last Fantasy

08-19-2014

You know I love getting some blues but this is usually what I consider and I NEVER call for it because it is your job to mana manage accordingly (tear/chalice/doran)

I never would even consider up to the point of just saying I dont need it you take it if
- Junglers like Amumu, Zyra, Karma, Karthus (ap heavy casters)
- Jungler underleveled (Is lvl 5 and you want that lvl 6 gank)

MorikTheMad

08-19-2014

The AP casters can get a spectral wraith (or ancient golem for mumu if he wants) and sustain plenty good off it. No need for blue after the 2nd. The first two almost always go to the jungler, unless its lee or some other manaless jungler, or the jungler is already lvl 6 and has a jungle item for mana sustain and isn't ganking tons (if ganking tons still need blue for the mana sustain).

alphabeta1812

08-20-2014

It's the junglers, because he can ultimately choose who gets it in a disagreement. the Midlaner can cry all he'd like that it's his, but he didnt bring smite now did he?