Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm on a massive losing streak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MortonSaltBoy

08-18-2014

And I really don't understand why.

The majority of the games I've at the very least not played awful but my teams just keep getting more troll / bad. I don't know what to do really.

I know it has to be me somehow but I just don't know.

CakeTheCorgi

08-19-2014

First off, don't listen to me too much. I'm just a lowly silver player.

Secondly, you are too focused on either picking a support that counters their support, or picking as support that synergizes well with your adc. While this is okay, it's a lot more effective to balance the two. Of course, I think there are some exceptions (Alistar vs Blitzcrank; the cow's combo is just too effective against a Blitz pull), but usually you should try to pick a well-suited support.

Your builds look pretty okay, and so do your teammates.

Another thing I've noticed is that if even one of your teammates are toxic, you will lose the game. The only times I've had perfect games were when our whole team was working together as a well-oiled machine. We listened to each other's criticism, we complimented each other, and generally dominated. This is why you should try to keep your team's mood and morale up by loving the **** out of them. If they make a mistake, tell them not to worry and tell them they can earn it back. If they do something well, tell them.

And one last thing, the recent game where you were Annie, your farm is not the greatest. It's acceptable though, considering Brand is a hard counter to her.

Wow cc nub

08-19-2014

Listen to music. Just type : (your music genre here) free radio.
On google.

Trust me. You'll be so much more relaxed and concentrated.

MortonSaltBoy

08-19-2014

Cake Thanks for your thoughtful response.

I don't really think I purposefully pick a support that counters the enemy support or synergies with my adc best but I usually try to pick whats best for my team which a fair amount of time is one the other or both. It's pretty infuriating when you are ADCing on someone like Vayne for example and your support picks Leona into Cait Nami. It's just simply not a good lane. I'll do it if there needs to be what that specific support offers is something our team needs though. But will keep this in mind when I'm picking. Thanks.

As for the Annie game, honestly a pretty random game to pick but yeah. I did bad that game. Everyone has bad games. And I was having one vs. a lane counter. If I recall correctly I thought I was against something else but that game was awhile ago.

Wow cc nub Thanks! I always listen to music when i play.

LegionOfXiong

08-20-2014

Well, if your team sucks idk what to say. But all I know is that you win some and you lose some. What I can also say is that you can improve yourself and it will lead you to victory in the future. If you definitely practice your game and watch videos/streams or read tips. You'll have an increase in winning percentage.

Arrion

08-20-2014

I've been having the same issue myself. And while I'm not a pro level player, or level thirty yet, I'm by no means horrible at all.

Actually an occurring instance I'm having, is that regardless of what lane/champion/role I am playing, at some point the ENTIRE enemy team comes at me, and the rest of my team seems to freak out and retreat to their turrets instead of forcing a hard lane push while they have free space. In some cases, it is happening because I'm snowballing my lane, in others, I'm not so sure why I'm singled out other, than I play it safe. Oddly enough in all of this, why the lanes are full on both ends, my team seems to have no issues making a hard push, and generally end up feeding pretty hard.