Is Quinn Support a thing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XtreemFapper

4 Weeks Ago

I wanna know if anybody had a guide for Quinn support, or any references at all.

Because I just played my fifth game with Quinn support and have had nothing but positive results.

If anybody knows anything links would be much appreciated!!!

Dakka Downpour

4 Weeks Ago

It's more of a gimmicky thing, like Teemo support or AP Tristana.

Her Q (her blind) is a skillshot that can be dodged/blocked, whereas Teemo's is a targeted ability. I'd say that and her W are the two things that Quinn can deliver as a support, but compared to actual supports or mages with CC, she pales in comparison.

If you can make it work, then go for it

TehrealMC

4 Weeks Ago

absolutely not.

like previously mentioned, her blind is a small sized skill shot that doesn't deal much damage and doesn't last long.

her W(vision) is a massive cd, her e(mini snare+slow) places her dangerously close to enemies, her ult does nothing but support herself, on top of that she does all ad making it easy for the enemies to stack armor against.

Ap tristana is a lot more viable support then quinn with her magic damage, grievous wounds, safe poke range and forces enemies out of position with ult.

MysticWav

4 Weeks Ago

Support Quin works just fine. Like the previous posters said, it is somewhat gimmicky like support teemo or support trundle, but it works just fine. It's not hard to land the blind. The dash is a small interrupt with a slow, and she does good damage without a lot of items thanks to the mark. And you do get use her w for vision to avoid face checking while doing ward placement.

Ryannox

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehrealMC View Post
absolutely not.

like previously mentioned, her blind is a small sized skill shot that doesn't deal much damage and doesn't last long.

her W(vision) is a massive cd, her e(mini snare+slow) places her dangerously close to enemies, her ult does nothing but support herself, on top of that she does all ad making it easy for the enemies to stack armor against.

Ap tristana is a lot more viable support then quinn with her magic damage, grievous wounds, safe poke range and forces enemies out of position with ult.
Her blind is a ok sized skillshot that deals plenty of damage in an aoe. It's damage is pretty good and provides a long enough blind to "protect" her adc. W isn't on too long of a CD if u have it maxed, which on support Quinn you should I'm thinking. Her E doesn't place her DANGEROUSLY close to enemies, it places her near her max auto attack range but varies how close/far away you are from your opponent. AP tristana is not a better support, Quinn is mainly due to how much her items cost less than on AP trist. Though these two at supports are VERY gimmicky.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Weeks Ago

I feel like Teemo outclasses Quinn in this regard in every way. Teemo support is better suited, and theres actually items that help Teemo Support, for Quinn there really isn't itemization available for AD Based supports.