Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recuiting Plat + for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Matrix

08-17-2014

Recruiting for a team that may or may not get serious depending on how well we do together, I am looking for either plat level 3v3 players or Solo Q. 3's is easy to learn and we will all improve together once I decided the teams and maybe set up practice and tourneys. Add me in game to get tried out.

xFinch

08-18-2014

Added you.

Shadow Matrix

08-22-2014

bump

xiiCaster

08-22-2014

I'm Gold 2 in 3's and 5's, I usually play the APC but I can play a couple of bruisers. I'm pretty serious about my 3's games, I have a lot of previous 3's knowledge and I 100% despise duo lanes so that should say something lol.

Shadow Matrix

09-12-2014

Trying to get some more people together again, losta tourneys out there for the taking ! don't add me if you aren't plat+

Erase

09-21-2014

plat 5 solo q and i have a great understanding of 3v3 and good experience of 3v3 ranked. I can play any role. Just want to play on a plat / diamond team. I think i could be very beneficial to a squad who are serious to push for diamond in 3's.

Username: Erase

Mobgoblin14

09-28-2014

im p4 add me