Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do people REALLY think Islam is a Religion of Peace?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slovakattack

08-17-2014

Look man, whether or not I agree or disagree with you is irrelevant, the fact is that this kinda stuff does not belong on a videogame forum.

The trend of all this **** clogging the forums is pretty disturbing to me, and is doing more to keep me away from GD than all the other ****posts together.

freepointzs

08-17-2014

Quote:
wujoh:
and you think Christianity is? the inquisition, the "holy" wars Christianity has killed more people then muslim has. and im not religious im an atheist

I don't even want to get into an argument about the crusades which was more of a political war than a religious war (and even if you want to classify it as a religious war, you can't ignore the fact that it happened after the Ottomans were killing Jews and Christians in previously Byzantine controlled territory).

Your comparing something that happened hundreds and in the case of the crusades thousands of years ago. Christianity grew up as a religion and stopped murdering people because of their beliefs. Meanwhile Islam has, is, and always will kill people for not being muslim. Were in the 21st century where Jews, Buddhists, Christians, etc are all living in western lands peacefully. Meanwhile Islam still perpetrates acts of barbarianism against others based purely on the fact that their book undeniably expouses people to hate, kill, subjucate, and enslave non-muslims based purely on their beliefs.

Compare the idea of Jesus teaches to love thy neighbour like thyself to Muhammads teachings of wiping every non-muslim off the face of the earth so that the whole world is pure.

WC3betterthanSC

08-17-2014

nope, only an idiot would think it is lol.

ALLAHOU AKBAR

* Pentakill *

Falling Objects

08-17-2014

Quote:
CamaHa:
Every European religion got bloody stains. Dunno much about Asian religions.

Don't worry, they have theirs too.

NoLuckJustBBQ

08-17-2014

OP must live in America and watch fox news a lot.

Spreek

Recruiter

08-17-2014

People will use whatever reasons they want to justify violence.

If it wasn't islam it would be something else.

iimetros

08-17-2014

Quote:
NoLuckJustBBQ:
OP must live in America and watch fox news a lot.

I do live in the United States of America but I do not watch fox news.

TheJuzzo

08-17-2014

Quote:
WC3betterthanSC:

ALLAHOU AKBAR

They yell that when good and bad things happen, fricking strange.

Saw a video where the cameramans buddy got his arm shot off. They all started yelling that about it.

"My friend just got his arm shot off! God is great!"

Lightschampion

08-17-2014

Quote:
TheJuzzo:
They yell that when good and bad things happen, fricking strange.

Saw a video where the cameramans buddy got his arm shot off. They all started yelling that about it.

"My friend just got his arm shot off! God is great!"

Its a reminder that no matter if god sends bad or good your way, to thank the lord and be patient.

Wrathial

08-17-2014

Do you realize that every religion, through out history has used and twisted their own teachings to accomplish every dark deed in the book. Slavery,war, murder, etc.... Muslims where the first to have libraries, and their original philosophers and scholars, laid the foundation for the scientific method we use today. Around the same, Catholicism, was planning the crusades. Puritanism in Christianity formed the city-state Constantine in Rome; that separated Early Christians from the persecution from Catholics. Buddhist monks trained for war out of necessity.

Not just Muslims