Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do people REALLY think Islam is a Religion of Peace?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GD Warrior 2

08-17-2014

Quote:
iimetros:
People are being senselessly Murdered.

let me rephrase that, why the would you say this in a Teen video game's forum?

Djasper

08-17-2014

I agree that Islam is a creation of evil and needs to be permanently eradicated from this planet. I don't understand why the rest of the world doesn't unite against evil. It only makes sense for the good of the world we all live in.

Meanwhile American troops are airbombing ISIS right now. Because for some reason Americans are the only ones that have to step in when evil gets a little too out of hand.

Typhnox

08-17-2014

Quote:
GD Warrior 2:

Where else would you say it?

iimetros

08-17-2014

Quote:
GD Warrior 2:

Why would I not, this is an extremely serious matter that just gets over looked.

If it's not put here, it gets put nowhere.

CamaHa

08-17-2014

Every European religion got bloody stains. Dunno much about Asian religions. Native mayans used to do human sacrifices for religious purposes. African religions as well. Oceania was famous as cannibalism waters during Age of Discovery.

Don't forget Islam is very yong religion. It just going through bloody stage like all other religions did.

Kam913

Recruiter

08-17-2014

Where did you get this information from? I am a Muslim and I believe in nothing you have posted above just because terrorists do it does not mean we all do, they take the Muslim name and make look bad with all the horrible things they do. Please get your facts straight buddy

Djasper

08-17-2014

Downvote me cause I speak the truth.

We've entered a new age in life, hiding behind your computer screen won't last for long kids. This problem with these evil islams is going to get worse, a LOT worse.

iimetros

08-17-2014

Quote:
CamaHa:
Every European religion got bloody stains. Dunno much about Asian religions. Native mayans used to do human sacrifices for religious purposes. African religions as well. Oceania was famous as cannibalism waters during Age of Discovery.

Don't forget Islam is very yong religion. It just going through bloody stage like all other religions did.

More than 22,251 deadly terror attacks [BP Ed. Note: As of about 11 am CST, January 15, 2014, that number was 22,251] have been committed by Muslims just since the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center.

22,000 murders in 13 years, especially in modern times? Islam needs to be squashed like the plague it is.

GD Warrior 2

08-17-2014

Quote:
Djasper:
Downvote me cause I speak the truth.

We've entered a new age in life, hiding behind your computer screen won't last for long kids. This problem with these evil islams is going to get worse, a LOT worse.

jump off of a bridge and you'll never have to worry about them again.
"Downvote me because I speak the truth."

balbraaksel

08-17-2014

Ever seen these sad statistics?
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics