Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Making a New 3's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Failcape

08-17-2014

Let's see how high we can get placed let me know your rank and username and i'll add you.

trumpsta

Senior Recruiter

08-21-2014

i get placed in plat 3 if i ace 5 provisonals, i have a plat 3 team with over 70 games and about 66% winrate.
i dont play soloq on this account but i am plat v on my smurf (under 80 games played).

xFinch

08-21-2014

Plat 2 S3 solo. Plat V in 3's atm but I've gotten higher this season with it. Was Plat I with like 75 LP in 3's mid season but my friend quit league and deleted the team >.>

Not sure why my profile shows my Silver 1 team that I literally joined last night for the fun of it instead of my plat team haha.

I have a mic, online a lot of the time, play mainly AP bot but I'm flexible. Name is xFinch if you wanna add me and talk at all or anything.