Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Making a New 3's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Failcape

08-17-2014

Wanna see how high we can get placed...

Post your **** here... If we do well we'll continue.

xeitheroth

08-17-2014

currently S1, I like playing ap the most, can play bruiser and jg if need be though IGN: xeitheroth

TUBAMAN713

08-17-2014

I would like to try, B2 this season and S3 last season. I mostly play top lane in 5v5 but I play any role people tell me to. I am very versatile whith my champs and like to play a variety. IGN: TubaMan713

Handmaiden

08-19-2014

Im gold 5 in soloqueue i suppose add me if youre interested

IGN:Handmaiden

AznBait

08-22-2014

S3 Gold 3v3; S4 Current rank 3s Gold V; Solo Gold V- Usually go 4/1;5/0 average ign: AznBait
Can play solo lanes and jungle.
List of position/champ (Not in any order of some sort)
AP: Morg/Maokai/Ori/Syndra
Jungle: Maokai/Rammus/Panth/Lee/Ellise
AD: Lee/Panth/Irelia

Darkoake

08-22-2014

My friend and I haven't played ranked yet because we could never find a third good enough so we aren't ranked but we win probably 70% of our games even with the randoms who feed.

I mainly play AD/Bruiser champs but I also like to Tank.
My main champs are: Jarvan, Jax, and Malphite. I also really like to play Vlad and think I'm pretty darn good with him.

My friend usually plays AP/Tank.
His main champs aer: Morgana, Maokai, and Ziggs.

My name in game is Darkoake and his is Cheddarlove. Friend us and we can play some ranked.

xFinch

08-22-2014

Ap bot. Not gonna really bother typing a novel out so feel free to add me to chat or something.

ZeroGrav007

08-22-2014

IGN: ZeroGrav007
I play AP bot and jung. Can bruiser if needed. Placed in several gold teams this season, though all of them broke up, but am silv 3 in soloQ.