Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trying to make it as a LoL Youtuber(Pls Help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mustangdesu

08-16-2014

Trying to make it as a League of Legends youtuber......

I want to know if I could get tips, feedback, anything...Seriously trying to grow and improve.
So I've been doing a video series about me getting coached by a Diamond 1 player, I was bronze before. I want to show people that they can escape bronze, I'm basically getting free coaching out there to people and in between trying to do commentaries. It's like a journal of my progress with free information for you. I am not even going to link it unless I am asked to.

So TL;DR

I do vids about me getting coached, commentaries in between.
Can I get some tips, thoughts, feedback pls?

Vernal59

08-16-2014

So I tried posting a reply earlier but the site is being stupid for some reason.
Basically what I said was, try seeing what famous youtubers do to get subs, then do something similar but in your own way. And, I would like to see a link to your channel.

Mustangdesu

08-16-2014

Most of them got famous over night by some miracle of reddit....or started when the League of legends vids were non existent. Here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-5mHVqeFDKTihopQmIu7Vg

Mustangdesu

08-17-2014

Idk it feels hopeless at this point.

Vernal59

08-17-2014

You're pretty good, that's a sub from me at least.

Vernal59

08-17-2014

I'd love to play with you sometime, but I pretty much only play on weekends.

Mustangdesu

08-18-2014

Quote:
Vernal59:
I'd love to play with you sometime, but I pretty much only play on weekends.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, didn't notice. My IGN is Mustangdesu. Feel free to add me.