Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What does a positive player look like in League of Legends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

08-16-2014

Hey everyone,

We've recently been pretty focused on addressing extreme cases of verbal toxicity, and are going to start testing systems that also address gameplay toxicity like leavers, AFKs, and intentional feeders. However, players that engage in these behaviors really are an outcast in our community; so far, less than 1% of players have been escalated to a 14-day ban or permanent ban or even received a chat restriction.

We should spend some time highlighting the awesome behaviors in our community too. If you are a positive player in League, and are OK sharing some of your recent chat logs with the rest of the community, please post a reply here!

Make sure you have a verified e-mail in your account, because you might get something cool in e-mail in the near future

EDIT ::: Taking a break for now, 8:05 PST on 8/16/2014.

---

Review Summary!

8/16/2014
Reviewed approximately 11,150 players

- 11,052 players were neutral or positive (99.1%)
- 94 were chat restricted (0.84%)
- 4 were escalated for extreme toxicity (0.04%)

In Dev We Trust

08-16-2014

Check out most of my ranked games! I always try to give a positive light even if the morale is down or someone is doing bad.

Actually Dyrus

08-16-2014

Am I a positive player? I have been a bit toxic lately because of irl problems, but I do hope I am!
It's fine if you share my chat logs even if I am/am not a toxic player.

Gorton Fisherman

08-16-2014

help i'm a bug

marisgard

08-16-2014

share mine but im pretty toxic

Kamikaze8

Recruiter

08-16-2014

Feel free to share mine Lyte! =D

PJ Entus Salt

08-16-2014

I'm sure I've had a few iffy games, but I think I might be a positive player who hardly says much :x

FLABREZU

Recruiter

08-16-2014

Share my logs.

OptimusWesker

08-16-2014

I think I'm a pretty positive player, and it's cool to show my chat logs. I've had a ribbon of one color or another since the honor initiative first started, which I think means I've never been to Tribunal?

I'm also pretty talkative in games, and I don't think I lose my cool very much. I really like the team aspect of the game, and it's a lot more fun when I feel like we're all on the same page and having a good time.

Cytox

08-16-2014

wat