Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Building when behind?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GuiltDragon

Recruiter

08-15-2014

Is there a specific way to build when you fall behind as an adc? As much as I try to win lane consistently there's always time when it's not going to happen so if I do fall behind what do I do?

Should I keep my usual build path or alter it? In my last game the enemy top lane zac was 12-1 by the end of lane phase and because of that j4 was camping mid and bot hard forcing me out of a lot of cs and making it impossible hard to commit for kills. Because of this I chose to build LW before I finished my PD. Was I right in doing so?

P.S My usual ADC's aare Jinx, Vayne, Lucian, Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hh the thinker

08-16-2014

yes, you change your build depending on the situation of the game. if other team gets armor, you need LW. if other team never gets armor, then you actually don't even need LW (this is very, very rare).