Delay Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mackie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-16-2010

At the moment there is a serious issue with delay problems in Australia and other countries I have no idea whether it is something to do with the reason matchmaking changes or whether it is something to do with the Riot servers.

I have currently played 3 games today all of which I have had about 4 second delays in and all three I had been hoping would be different and not delay but I was sadly wrong. I know that out of those three games at least 60% of the game had delay issues and most of which were on my team in all three games. The delay was so bad in fact that the champions that had delay were on average three levels or more lower then those who didnt have delay.

Abillities such as Shaco's "decieve" aren't even working properly you go invisible however you dont get the teleport effect.

Can someone please adress this ASAP and post when it is fixed because I refuse to play until it is fixed there is no enjoyment in waiting 3-5 seconds for a walk command to be executed or 3-5 seconds for an abillity to actually cast. This is not a result of capping issues with my internet my neighbour is having the same problem and so are other people I know in the various other people in various places of Australia and other countries are having the same problems whats the deal?

RezaKhan

01-16-2010

Seconded!

I'm in the US and just played a game where the lag was atrocious. To be more precise, movement lagged a little, but not badly, and spells, oh my god, spells were having 5-10 second delays.

In this game, I played as Mundo with smite. Cleaver's cast would lag, sadism would take tapping the button for at least 4 seconds to cast, and burning agony suffered the same problem, as did masochism. Smite simply wouldn't cast unless it was spammed for at least 10 seconds.

All other players in this game reported similar issues. Two people left because of it and are probably done with LoL for a while.

As Mackie pointed out, this is not an issue of being capped or blocked or otherwise having my connection disrupted. Not only is my connection pristine, but the lag lasted the entire game and wasn't the result of a spike.

I'm in no position of authority, but these issues do not seem localized to AU. They need to be fixed now. It's simply not fun to play with this much bugginess and lag. Take the server down and fix it if you need to, but do not let the status quo persist any longer. You're losing players if you do.

mackie5

01-16-2010

Only game ive ever played that eatch patch makes things worse the icons are even glitching this game is worse then it was in beta maybe it should go back into beta.

MercMan

01-17-2010

same here,some item icons were missing when I played last night,and the game lagged,at first I thought it was my pc,but then the other players stated the same.

DontEatPaper

12-02-2010

yeah, in a game i just had, that problem popped up too, but no one was lagging, we talked and everyone had a ping of 75 ish. it would take 3-7 secs for the char to respond, but it was in spikes. i died 4 times because of it. its only been this game that it happened too.

if this helps i live in canada. :P

Espantalho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Same problem, i'm from Brazil. I can't play with this delay, my ping is 250 normaly, but the delay continues .-.

DixieNormus

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espantalho View Post
i'm from Brazil-.
There's your problem.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJ.

CCG SoupaDoup

10-18-2011

this may be from a year ago but its back

InfectedPtY

10-18-2011

I am from Panama and all the games I played today and another days is lag,delay

LaviRabi

11-04-2011

Can we get some help with this because these delays are really affecting my game.