Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which Mid Laner to learn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snoop Kong

08-15-2014

I want to get one of those pokey mid laners, but I don't know weather to get Lux, Xerath, Ziggs, etc. Which one is the best in your opinion?

epicz753

08-15-2014

Ori is an all rounder that is good with almost every team.

WreckingWall

08-15-2014

If you learn Twisted Fate, you will win alot of games, it takes time though. As long as you can get through laning phase with him, you will wreck face late game with your unexpected burst damage and potential 5 second stuns.

ObliviousLemming

08-15-2014

Ziggs teaches you mana management and missing your main way of dealing damage(Q) isn't too punishing with its low cooldown. However utilizing your satchel charge is key to getting good at him.

Good sieging capabilities, as well as waveclear so you can stall out a game for quite awhile if your team gets behind. Huge AoE ultimate with long range is always useful in teamfights and is also very good for stealing objectives like baron/dragon or the occasional blue buff.

Snoop Kong

08-15-2014

Quote:
epicz753:
Ori is an all rounder that is good with almost every team.

I've tried her before. I hated her playstyle, and to be honest I thought she was too difficult for me. Not only that, but I felt like if I got caught out anywhere, that I would immediately die. So I felt like I was stuck in lane.

Mookiez

08-15-2014

Viktor is fun with his laser beam. There isn't any other ability in the game quite like it