Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskATeemo

09-14-2014

Quote:
Teirim:
Dear Teemo,

I am aware that this might seem like a silly question (perhaps even a bit inappropriate) but, being naturally curious I’ve always been wondering if your relationship with Tristana is evolving into something more than just friendship. Or is it more of a ‘forever stuck in the friendzone’ type of thing going on between you two..?
P.S: You’re my favorite champion.

-Teirim

Teemo read the letter five times before daring to pick up a piece of paper to reply. He knew he would get this question... eventually. He hadn't expected it to come so soon, though. The diminutive scout hadn't had time to decide what to do when he got that question. Eventually, he decided honesty - albeit confused honesty - was the best policy.
Dear Teirim,
My 'relationship with Tristana,' as you put it, is nothing more than a close friendship... I think. I do not pretend to have much experience in relationship matters, but she hasn't shown any interest in me romantically (again, I think). Besides, I'm pretty sure Rumble has a "thing" for her, I don't know if it is mutual (but I certainly hope not, he isn't a very good person for anyone in my opinion.) But to keep it short, I'm pretty sure Tristana has no interest in me other than friendship.
P.S. Thank you, that's very flattering ^_^
-Teemo

Quote:
Thetwitchyrat:
A letter would arrive for teemo with the paper smelling like chemicals and sewage....

Teemo.
Is the poison you use in your darts the same as the poison found in the mushrooms you use to poison your enemies? And if so, where can I find these mushrooms?

-Twitch

Teemo would hold the letter as far away from his nose as possible while reading it, then immediately seal it in a separate drawer from the rest of the letters he had received (to avoid contamination).
Twitch,
Actually, the two poisons are a bit different ^_^ because the mushrooms are already poisonous when I find them, and I then add another poison, which is also in my darts. As for where you can find the mushrooms (as well as other deadly substances), they grow deep in the jungles of Kumungu, very difficult to get to. You might want to borrow a machete from the Shopkeeper if you want to explore in there, a Hunter's Machete is great for clearing the dense jungle.
Or you could try looking around Bandle City, I cultivate mushrooms in the woods. That's rather dangerous too, though, you might step on them.
-Teemo
P.S. If you're ever in the area, stop by my house and look just to the right of the doormat! Look very carefully!

TrentBatNA

09-14-2014

Dear D̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶L̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶S̶a̶t̶a̶n̶ Mr. Teemo,

What is your relationship with Rumble?

-Trent

TrentBatNA

09-14-2014

Dear Teemo,

Is the shopkeeper related to you?(family)

-Trent

Villain Veigar

09-14-2014

The (tiny) Master of Evil had decided to write to that stupid Hamster that had popped his enchanted balloon on the day of his attack. The razorbilled geese were the ones who were really responsible for his ultimate failure yet a lot of people gave most of the credit to Teemo. It was embarrassing to say the least but he would get his revenge, he would steal away their precious Mothership if it was the last thing he did! He heard that the Scout Champion was taking on questions and decided to write him, his penmanship hardly legible, a chicken scratch type that was hurried and frustrated. It portrayed his personality so well, so crude and brash. A raven would deliver his message, slamming right into Teemo's window before furiously pecking at it. Once it was let inside he would fly in and knock several objects over as he made a round around the entire room, having the stupid Hamster work for that letter by making him chase him. Once he finally managed to obtain the letter the raven would wait in case the other wished to reply, that wasn't a direction that Veigar had issued. Like he cared what Teemo had to say to him!

(( Hello! I'm new to this, please let me know if the attachment doesn't work for you. ))

teemoletter1.jpg

Rumble n Tristy

09-17-2014

((Hallo there.

A group of us are interested in making a yordle poker night RP with a humor-centric social setting of sorts so i'm more or less tasked with trying to recruit the other active yordle champs for this effort. If you're interested, might you send me your skype name?

The RP isn't on skype, we're just using skype for ease of communication. I'd just rather not make a thread of an interest check since I know our Poppy, heimer, trist, Lulu, and gnar through skype.

Anyway all the details of how and what and who and anything else will be explained if you have questions, concerns, doubts or have suggestions.

Sooooo....yeah! If you want something social/fun to join drop me your name and I'll add you.))

TrentBatNA

09-20-2014

Is Teemo dead?

JPLangley 2

09-20-2014

Quote:
TrentBatNA:
Is Teemo dead?

((No, he's arranging a meeting with Lucifer.))

AskABadger

09-27-2014

(( Hi! I've noticed it's been about a week and a half since there's been a response from the current Teemo and was just wondering if it was cool if I made an ask thread and took over this character? If I don't hear from AskaTeemo in 3 days, I'll just go ahead and make a thread, from my understanding of this rule. Thanks! ))

AskATeemo

09-28-2014

Quote:
TrentBatNA:
Dear D̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶L̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶S̶a̶t̶a̶n̶ Mr. Teemo,

What is your relationship with Rumble?

-Trent

Dear Mr. Trent,
He doesn't like me much. In fact, last week, he tried to run me over in that giant heap of clunky metal he calls a robot. Actually, I don't like him much either - he tends to forget that his actions reflect poorly on other yordles.
-Teemo

Quote:
TrentBatNA:
Dear Teemo,

Is the shopkeeper related to you?(family)

-Trent

Dear Mr. Trent-
The shopkeeper? Oh, you mean Grandpa! Every younger yordle calls him Grandpa, but we aren't entirely sure if any of us are actually related to him. He's a very well-respected elder in Bandle City, but we all wonder when he'll retire.
-Teemo

Quote:
Villain Veigar:
The (tiny) Master of Evil had decided to write to that stupid Hamster that had popped his enchanted balloon on the day of his attack...
(( Hello! I'm new to this, please let me know if the attachment doesn't work for you. ))

Teemo would have a rather difficult time catching the raven, and later would reflect that it probably wasn't worth it, considering that the letter was just another piece of hate mail. But it would somewhat interest him that Veigar bothered to write him, and amuses him that the Tiny Master of Evil thinks Teemo will be bothered by the letter.
Dear Mr. Veigar-
I don't mean to burst your bubble (or rather, balloon), but I do not need to watch my back. I am not a Hamster, I am a scout. I will know you are in Bandle City before you know you are in Bandle City. Also, you're more likely to get neck aches than me, when you constantly look down to see if you are going to be stepping on any mushrooms.
-Teemo
P.S. You're friends with ravens? I'm friends with geese. I think we both know which is better.

Quote:
Rumble n Tristy:
((Hallo there.

A group of us are interested in making a yordle poker night RP with a humor-centric social setting of sorts so i'm more or less tasked with trying to recruit the other active yordle champs for this effort. If you're interested, might you send me your skype name?))

((Sorry! I'm not allowed on Skype!! That sounds really fun though.))

Quote:
AskABadger:
(( Hi! I've noticed it's been about a week and a half since there's been a response from the current Teemo and was just wondering if it was cool if I made an ask thread and took over this character? If I don't hear from AskaTeemo in 3 days, I'll just go ahead and make a thread, from my understanding of this rule. Thanks! ))

((Hi guys! Not dead! Ongoing internet problems! See y'all soon!))

Rumble n Tristy

09-28-2014

((Oh, I meant just as a means of communication. The RP is here (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4886233) on the forums. It's not really started yeeeet so if you want you can join since your name is on the guest list.))