Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LTCherz

08-17-2014

A letter would arrive to Teemo, horribly written. It looked like the persn that wrote it was just learning how to write. On it was a poorly drawn picture of Teemo. He was a stick figure with a circle for his head, triangles for ears, and closed eyes. It should be obvious someone young wrote the letter.

Quote:
Dear Teemo,

Why do people always call you evil and dark lord? I overheard some of the summoners talking about how much they hated you the other day, and I don't get it. You are soooooooooooooooo cute! Did you do something bad a while ago? Or are you a dark lord?

From,
Lauren

Happy Firetrucks

08-17-2014

Hi Teemo I was wondering what exactly is inside those mushrooms of yours? o:

AskATeemo

08-18-2014

Quote:
LTCherz:
A letter would arrive to Teemo, horribly written. It looked like the persn that wrote it was just learning how to write. On it was a poorly drawn picture of Teemo. He was a stick figure with a circle for his head, triangles for ears, and closed eyes. It should be obvious someone young wrote the letter.

Teemo grins widely. He's been expecting this question since he decided to begin this.
Dear Lauren,
Well, the thing about the Summoners is that they don't like to lose. And whenever I play against them, they tend to step on a lot of mushrooms. So that really annoys them. They just can't seem to win against me. I assure you I am not actually the Dark Lord Satan.
-Teemo

Quote:
Happy Firetrucks:
Hi Teemo I was wondering what exactly is inside those mushrooms of yours? o:

Dear Summoner,
The poison that I put in some of my darts, a rare ajunta poison from the jungles of Kumungu, I also put in large doses into the mushrooms. But the mushrooms themselves grow already poisoned, so they become many times more dangerous. Don't step on them!
-Teemo

Unexisted

08-20-2014

Quote:
Teemo heard a knock on the door an a voice calling him. "Coming!" It's only when he finally gets to the door that he realizes what he is hearing. "Excuse me, but first of all, my name is Teemo. What's yours? And also, my mushrooms are poisonous. It's a bad idea to eat them."

Sees the furry yordle stays in front of her Mitra bend down her knees. She then pats his head saying.
" Mitra ready like to feel soft furry."

AskATeemo

08-21-2014

Quote:
Unexisted:
Sees the furry yordle stays in front of her Mitra bend down her knees. She then pats his head saying.
" Mitra ready like to feel soft furry."

Teemo backs away a couple of steps, eyes wide. "Ehm, please don't pat me... I am aware that yordles are furry, but we aren't pets... uh, who are you, exactly?"

BloatedBile

08-25-2014

dear teemo,

have you met gnar?

-bb

AskATeemo

08-26-2014

Quote:
BloatedBile:
dear teemo,

have you met gnar?

-bb

Dear bb,
Yes, I met Gnar the other day. He is a very excitable yordle. A bit difficult to understand, but I'm sure he is a good fighter.
-T

AskATeemo

09-01-2014

((Bumples *sigh*))
He nearly tripped over a mushroom walking out to the mailbox. Funny, I didn't put a shroom there. As he opened the mail, he couldn't help but sigh. This would be his sixth day without and new questions.

Teirim

09-02-2014

Dear Teemo,

I am aware that this might seem like a silly question (perhaps even a bit inappropriate) but, being naturally curious I’ve always been wondering if your relationship with Tristana is evolving into something more than just friendship. Or is it more of a ‘forever stuck in the friendzone’ type of thing going on between you two..?
P.S: You’re my favorite champion.

-Teirim

Thetwitchyrat

09-03-2014

A letter would arrive for teemo with the paper smelling like chemicals and sewage....

Teemo.
Is the poison you use in your darts the same as the poison found in the mushrooms you use to poison your enemies? And if so, where can I find these mushrooms?

-Twitch