Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskATeemo

08-15-2014

He was a busy little yordle. Between foraging for mushrooms all day and scouting around constantly, he barely had time to even rest. But he liked it that way. He didn't keep too many social interactions - most people apart from Tristana didn't like him much. He was just a bit too odd.
But today, Teemo was feeling a bit lonely. He had a large stock of mushrooms and darts, but didn't feel like going out to scout the places around Bandle City. He knew Tristana was home, so he went to check up on her, but she was busy.
So in the end, sitting on a chair in his house in Bandle City, he glanced once more at the letter on the table. He had been ignoring that letter for several days now. An invitation, from the League, to answer questions in his home.
But today, he was just bored enough to consider it.
"If I do this," he said to himself, "I will probably recieve more hate mail than is good for me. A very large amount of hate mail."
"But then again," he argued with himself, "I get that anyway."
"But I would get more."
"But size doesn't mean everything!" He chuckled. "Besides. Tristana is doing it, I might as well."
So he nodded and sent back a message to the institute, accepting their invitation. And he sat back polishing his dart gun and waited for the questions, whether they came in the form of letters, or visitors.
After a while, he walked outside and attached a sign to his door, a sign that he had taken off years ago when he realized nobody but Tristana would ever bother with it.
Visitors Welcome.
((Hi... I think I'm the new Teemo. I am prepared to answer your questions... please address them to Teemo instead of "Dark Lord Satan".))
((Rumble, I'm watching you...))

Tyrant Swain 2

08-15-2014

A letter arrived for Teemo, bearing the seal of the Grand General of Noxus. it read as follows:

Dear Teemo

I'm curious about some things... One, where do you grow all of these Noxious Traps you use on the Fields? Do you just have like hundreds of these things outside of Bandle City? Or have you found some island somewhere that's now covered with incredibly poisonous substances?

Also, what is your Breakfast of Champions? Stupid question, I know, but it's Tradition.

Forever Strong
Jericho Swain

BloatedBile

08-15-2014

dear teemo,

what is ur normal day like?

-bb

AskATeemo

08-15-2014

Teemo carefully opened the letter with the tip of an unpoisoned dart. After reading the first part, he frowned. After reading the last question, he laughed.
Dear Mr. Swain,
First of all, those mushrooms are from the same place as the ajunta poison of my darts: the jungles of Kumungu! Where exactly they grow I keep a guarded secret. I had them planted all around the Fields of Justice, but only I have the eye to find them. Even so, if someone with my sharp eye for mushrooms were to be on the Fields one day, they could use my 'shrooms just as I do! Which is why I make a point never to reveal too much information about them.
Secondly, my Breakfast of Champions? Thanks, that gave me a good laugh. I like to switch it up, but usually I have eggs and greens. Often on missions I'll just eat whatever I can find and not have to build a fire to cook, so greens are a staple of my breakfast. I do, however, have a serious aversion to eating mushrooms... in my experience they tend to be poisonous!
Thank you for writing to me!
-Teemo the Swift Scout
P.S. Of course, once I brought some mushrooms back, I do grow a few... elsewhere...

Xenfaerie

08-15-2014

((Psst, you may want to try using the "quote reply" button when responding. It's a lot easier to refer to the original message and who it came from. It's the blue button on the lower right of each post. Also, welcome to the forums!))

AskATeemo

08-15-2014

((I forgot. Thanks and thanks.))

Quote:
BloatedBile:
dear teemo,

what is ur normal day like?

-bb

Dear Mr. bb,
On a normal day, I wake up before the crack of dawn, because that is when very few other people are up. I will forage for breakfast and go for a walk, and then the work of the day begins. Yesterday, for instance, I had to cultivate my newest mushroom patch. The day before I was performing a scouting mission, and the day before THAT I had a very interesting day out with Tristana talking about the future of Bandle City! As you can see, my days are never dull. Most often, I will be out on some mission or another. On the few days I stay home, I'm often quite bored! Not to mention I get way too many odd looks, so I try to avoid people as often as possible. Except Tristana, of course. So when I'm in Bandle City I'm either hanging out with her, poisoning darts to get ready for my next mission, or having a cup of honey mead at my favorite inn!
Of course, if you would like to know more about life in Bandle City, you can always come visit! Just warn me ahead of time so I can make sure I haven't left any mushrooms on the path!!!
-Teemo

Unexisted

08-15-2014

Afters days of traveling Mitra finally arrived at Bandle City. She walks up to teemo's house and sat down in front of his door. Mitra then knocks on the door asking.
" hello is mister fur ball home?! Mitra wanna try mister furball's yummy big mushrooms!"

(( I want to pratice my RPing without my emoticon here because you seem like a cool person. I suck at writing so I hope you don't mind.....))

AODRG

08-15-2014

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use the Forum Enhancer Kit (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4704238) to help improve your forum experience by offering avatars, multi-quotes, picture and video embedding, and most importantly let you search through all your posts and threads to help you keep up to date on replies..
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player), Kameil (onedudething), or any of the other 35+ people to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Completely optional though.
3.) Don't forget to explore around the RP Forums. Branch out and say hi to your fellow champions, and get them interested to want to RP with you more.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A letter would arrive for Teemo, barring the seal of the Institute of War.

Teemo.jpg

Rumble n Tristy

08-15-2014

A rock thunks against the surface of Teemo's door then clunks down to the step below. On it is strung a small piece of paper folded multiple times into a square. The note appears hastily written.

It's painfully evident by the vitriolic vehicle used to deliver the message that the sender has little respect for the Swift Scout. Normally people don't just pitch rock-bound letters as a postal service.....Well, maybe Gnar does, but any civilized person surely not.

Note.jpg

AskATeemo

08-17-2014

Quote:
Unexisted:
Afters days of traveling Mitra finally arrived at Bandle City. She walks up to teemo's house and sat down in front of his door. Mitra then knocks on the door asking.
" hello is mister fur ball home?! Mitra wanna try mister furball's yummy big mushrooms!"

(( I want to pratice my RPing without my emoticon here because you seem like a cool person. I suck at writing so I hope you don't mind.....))

((If I can make a suggestion, I would just make sure to stick to one tense, like write everything in past tense. You seem to be switching between past and present.))
Teemo heard a knock on the door an a voice calling him. "Coming!" It's only when he finally gets to the door that he realizes what he is hearing. "Excuse me, but first of all, my name is Teemo. What's yours? And also, my mushrooms are poisonous. It's a bad idea to eat them."

Quote:
AODRG:
((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of...... Now, with that said....))

A letter would arrive for Teemo, barring the seal of the Institute of War.

Teemo read the letter twice and then pulled out a piece of paper to reply. "All right, let's see..."
Dear Unnamed Summoner,
Thank you for writing! I'm glad to hear people taking an interest in the relationships between champions, although most of us don't often see each other off the Fields of Justice. To get to your questions...
Sona's the best musician I've ever heard (well, heard the intrument of...)
Thresh is scary, but I can hear him coming from a mile away with all those chains.
As for Warwick, he looks like he could eat me in two bites! Maybe one if he's hungry. But I think it's nice of him to let me know when he is nearby with that howl.
Tristana is, of course, my best friend, possibly my only friend. She's talented and very brave, I don't know what we would do without her! It's awesome see her on the Fields... or just hang out with her here in Bandle City!
As for Irelia, I have rarely seen a fighter with her level of will. She is always a worthy fighter.
-Teemo

Quote:
Rumble n Tristy:
A rock thunks against the surface of Teemo's door then clunks down to the step below. On it is strung a small piece of paper folded multiple times into a square. The note appears hastily written.

It's painfully evident by the vitriolic vehicle used to deliver the message that the sender has little respect for the Swift Scout. Normally people don't just pitch rock-bound letters as a postal service.....Well, maybe Gnar does, but any civilized person surely not.

Before even opening the letter, Teemo knows who it is from. The dark rumors that have been circulating based on Rumble's words have been a constant annoyance to the Scout, and he finally felt it necessary to ask the mechanic why he couldn't just insult Teemo to his face like everyone else. Unfolding the paper, he quickly reads Rumble's note. I don't trust you either, mister mechanic. Just stay away from- Teemo shakes his head. Can't write a letter like that.
Rumble-
I'm sorry to hear that, but thank you for at least saying so to me this time. I must admit I have my misgivings about you, too, especially since you started doing things like throwing rocks at my door.
-Teemo
P.S. Does this have anything to do with Tr
Teemo crosses out the post script and rips it off the bottom of the note.
As he walks to the mailbox to send his letter the regular way - he is not like Rumble - he reflects on what could make the Mechanized Menace have such a deep hatred for the Swift Scout.
Then he smiles slightly. "Well, Rumble, if you insist on being rude, throwing rocks, spreading rumors, and just generally making my day miserable... I think you'll need to be taught a lesson."