Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Medical Wing. V2.0 (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

08-23-2014

((Gotta love multiple timelines!))

Quote:
Youay:

Silver
Youay listened to Silver intently, while jotting notes here and there. after she finished he looked at her and rubbed his chin.

"Your right, that is a bit of a complicated mess, even bo. But I will help you out Silver, I owe you a fair share of debts and favors, and more importantly, you are my friend above all else."

He adjusted his glasses and looked at his file cabinet.

"Summoner Kor. I may have his file on hand, might be able to use it to make the story more believable. If not I have other methods. I will let the Matron know that I will handle the case, just to make sure my skills aren't going rusty.

Silver lowered her hands and smiled at Youay with his confirmation to assist her.

"Thank you, seriously... Your help will make my life a whoole lot easier right now."

She tilted her head to one side at him, her antennae twitching slightly as she continued.

"Though don't do anything that will get you easily fired, please... That would make me feel horrible."

Ask ZedV2

08-23-2014

Quote:
Youay:
Treatment
Youay breathed a quiet sigh of relief to see the favorable response to his treatments. Being a martial artist, he knew these kinds of injuries like the back of his hand, and his back, and his ribs, and he leg and so on. Next was the hard part. The eye was a mess and eyes were complicated organs. Youay rubbed his chin and nodded.

"I am going to do my best for your eye miss. I can't make you any guarantees, and restoring full vision to the eye may not be possible. But, I wouldn't make a good doctor if I didn't try."

He spread out his hands and took a cleansing breath, the magic circle on the floor began to the glow as a gentle breeze swirled around the room.

"Oh mana, that which gives us live. Spirits of the wind and water. Heed my call and grant me power to restore that which has been lost."

He gathered power into his handed and used his own chi, as per his usual practice, and placed them on her eye socket. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he focused on restoring the cornea, the lens, the optic nerve, the iris, the eye lids. Time passed as he focused on his spell, and soon he lifted his hands and looked at his patient. The eye was restored, but only time will tell if the vision was restored with it.

"My part in this is mostly over now. The rest is up to you now."

He wrapped a bandage around her eye, to prevent accidental damage and had her moved to another room to rest. He will be called on when she wakes up. The nurse would then got to Xi Lao and let him know that the operation was complete and they would let him know when she wakes up.

Tai's breathing would be erratic through the procedure and she would convulse once as the magical energy surged through her body. For one moment she would be completely still until suddenly her breath returned at a normal pace. She would not awaken for quite some time but her injured eye would move in her sleep, showing that it responded to REM stimulation at least.

PSYCOsanches589

08-23-2014

I'm not sure if I can even let myself be around her now...I almost got her killed because of my stupid actions....how can I possibly make this up to her...let alone even be around her anymore and feel that she is safe...she wanted to protect me...and I almost get her killed.... he thought to himself before looking up at the nurse "Excuse me...nurse...would you happen to have a paper and pen I could borrow?" when he received the pen and paper he went about writing a note for tai

Dear tai,

I heard your operation was complete so I assume they fixed you, but I have to leave...and never come back...I almost killed you and although I didn't mean to do it...I can no longer entrust myself with your safety...goodbye.

Xi Lao

with a heavy hand and heavy mind he handed the note to the nurse, folded up. "Could you give this to tai....the one I carried in with the mangled eye...and please don't read it...her eyes....or eye....only..." he spoke quietly and in a tone that spoke to obvious depression and sadness before he slowly turned and left the medical wing

Youay

08-23-2014

Xi and Tai
Youay walked into the lobby as Xi was walking out. The Matron told him of what happened. He looked at the man and adjusted his glasses.

"You think walking away and leaving behind a note will fix what happened kid?"

He picked up the note from the nurse and read it and scoffed.

"Leave and never come back. So you make one mistake and you decide to vanish, that's the cowards way out you know. Isn't that above whatever teachings you received?"
Silver
Youay nodded with a smile.

"We all are under a bit of stress with everything that is going on lately. I am more than happy to be able to do you some good for once."

He laughed slightly and adjusted his glasses.

"Don't worry about my job. I can handle this rather easily."

Ask ZedV2

08-23-2014

Her one eye opening slowly, Tai's hand moved towards her recently healed eye where she felt the bandages. Fearing the worst she kept the bandages on and slowly sat up on her bed, looking around with drowsy eyes as she noticed all of her wounds were healed. "Xi-chan..." She called out in a hoarse voice wondering where the Kinkou had gone. Alone and afraid of her injuries and this new environment she couldn't help but cry a little at her predicament. 'At least both eyes cry....'

Silverling

08-23-2014

Quote:
Youay:

Silver
Youay nodded with a smile.

"We all are under a bit of stress with everything that is going on lately. I am more than happy to be able to do you some good for once."

He laughed slightly and adjusted his glasses.

"Don't worry about my job. I can handle this rather easily."

"I think 'a bit' of stress is an understatement... Ugh... Vince is not going to like hearing this either, on top of the files I sent with Tek for him..."

Silver leaned back into the couch, stretching her wings out as she did.

"I'm legitimately looking forward to a day where absolutely nothing is going on, because then all of us can sit down and take a friggin break for a few hours."

PSYCOsanches589

08-25-2014

((bump))

Youay

08-26-2014

(sorry the boards being broken caused a delay for me. I am actually headed to bed, so if you wanna reply to my previous post first then go ahead.)

PSYCOsanches589

08-26-2014

((I did, but zed said i was coming back to quickly and she needs to hear from the doctor first.))

Equiste

08-26-2014

Quote:
AODRG:
Namba’s unblinking stare drove into her uncomfortably. She knew she said the wrong thing again…

She turned to the girl and shrugged, “Preparation for the surgery?” She guessed, though in truth she wasn’t quite sure, “Or it could be the result of a failed surgery and the water was there to save the girl and repair what damage she might have taken from the inexperienced doctor who attended to her.”

A few seconds after she gave out her full answer she might of been able to catch the slight smile on Namba's face before he spoke.
"I see the multiple laceration marks where something likely along the lines of teeth tore at flesh. I see just how much magic I might require to perform this feat by myself in case it is necessary. I see that I'll have to check the board to see who else will be a part of the surgery and what their role will be. I see that its a more basic life support machine working functionally, but nothing about it medicates the patient to be asleep so it is likely a magical induced sleep so there should be little magic drain to interrupt the process. If you haven't had a look at the damage properly than you should before you go. Time to hit the floor running Mrs Remia, no time to walk back into things." He said in a more normal tone, looking back over towards the patient.
"And you can also form what possible questions you might need to ask during the class later today. Do you now understand the extent of why we are in this room?" He asked, waiting patiently for her response.