Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Medical Wing. V2.0 (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadChemist

08-22-2014

{{ Is there anyone in the current medical staff who used to be an assassin or have some kind of former experience in such things? }}

PSYCOsanches589

08-22-2014

((There are 2 new posts on the last page by me and zed so don't overlook us.))

Youay

08-22-2014

(At this time, I do not think so Singed. The only one that comes close to having assassin experience is Youay himself, being a mercenary from 200 years ago.(Complicated story that one.)

Youay would close his door and follow her in as he walked over to his desk. He would start putting books away, if Silver would notice, a lot of them were books on the undead. He would then face her as he picked up his glasses and put them on.

"Sounds like a pretty good reason to stop by in my opinion. And since I am not on medical duty, I am more free to help you than most the others."

He took out his note book and pen and began writing some notes down.

"So, whats this giant mess that you need me to clean up for you. I will do my best to help."

He could help but smile at the reference to Vince.
------------------
The nurse on duty would watch as the man brought the wounded girl in and called for help. More of the staff would rush in with a gurney and take Tai and lay her gently on top of it as they rushed her off to the treatment rooms. As they did this a old Yordle would make her way past them towards Xi Lao. She gazed up at him and leaned on her cane as she began to speak to him.

"That is a nasty wound she got. I am not even sure if the eye can be saved. One of the doctors will be in to see her as soon as possible. In the mean time, can you tell me what happened?"

PSYCOsanches589

08-22-2014

"Oh gods...this is all my fault." he said on the verge of breaking down into tears and he fell into a chair "I set the dummies in the training ground to something much higher than I intended...instead of drunkards I set it to drunken fist..."

Ask ZedV2

08-22-2014

Tai's breathing would be uneven and blood continued to pour from her injured eye. There were also various dark bruises covering her body and small cases of internal bleeding but the main injury was her mangled right eye. Her face was deathly pale and her body almost completely still.

AskMadChemist

08-22-2014

{{ Okay, cuz I was thinking of making a simple OC who is an assassin-turned-medic. Would that be alright? }}

Youay

08-23-2014

( I don't see why not Singed.)
TIME MOJO, Event is detached from Youay and Silver in his office.
The Matron listened to man as he stood next to him as he sat down. The elderly yordle frowned at him.

"That was very irresponsible young man. But instead of crying you need to figure out how to make it up to the girl, especially if we cannot save her eye. Other than that, she will be fine. I got one of our best on the job. He will let you know when it is over."

She then turned and hobbled away on her cane before looking at the nurse on duty.

"Get him some tea or cocoa or something. He needs some time to think."
Treatment Room
Youay rushed into the room as soon as he got the call. He adjusted his glasses as he approached Tai and looked her over. He recognized all these injuries from close quarters combat, but he cringed when he got a good look at her eye.

"Something sure did a number on you. But relax, your in good hands."

He rubbed his hands together and placed both of them over her eye, channeling his chi and healing magic into the wound to stop the bleeding. He would then repeat a similar process on where the chances of internal injury were the greatest, as well as aiding the mending process of any broken or cracked bones.

"Won't be a complete mend, but it should heal in less time."

Even when unconscious, he still spoke to his patients. He kept giving her reassuring words as he continued his work, applying salves and medicine on her various wounds. Though, he wasn't sure where to start with her eye.

Ask ZedV2

08-23-2014

Tai would of course not respond but her wounds would respond very well to the treatment and perhaps there was hope for the eye, of course her fate and the fate of her vision rested in the hands of the healer curing her of her ills.

Silverling

08-23-2014

Quote:
Youay:

Youay would close his door and follow her in as he walked over to his desk. He would start putting books away, if Silver would notice, a lot of them were books on the undead. He would then face her as he picked up his glasses and put them on.

"Sounds like a pretty good reason to stop by in my opinion. And since I am not on medical duty, I am more free to help you than most the others."

He took out his note book and pen and began writing some notes down.

"So, whats this giant mess that you need me to clean up for you. I will do my best to help."

He could help but smile at the reference to Vince.

Silver let out another drawn out sigh before starting to explain the situation.

"Well... You know how Tek was hunted by particular summoners? That's because of a certain event that happened a few years ago..."

She then proceeded to explain the Metallions and how they started as constructs which were secretly planned for battle efforts, as well as how the entire project went south when they essentially gained sentience and the Institute issued a kill order. She also mentioned how she was one of the people who assisted in their escape and how they've been trying to create their own peaceful society and how Jake had come to the Institute in order to destroy a certain set of documents that would help them.

"..... And then he got pissed off at a particular person due to personal reasons, tried to kill him out of revenge, I walked in on that and stopped him... So now I get to clean up the mess otherwise a lot of people are going to die."

She placed two knuckles on the bridge of her nose and grumbled her next statement.

"So... Here's the deal... The summoner he tried to kill is named Kor, he's one of the ones who worked on the Metallion project and is kind of the reason they're being hunted. The way I set it up is that a shelf in storage fell on top of him which knocked him out and hopefully he won't remember that it was me decking him that really did it. Either way, he's probably going to be brought here sometime soon, and I need you to convince him that what he saw was.... Well... A hallucination due to having a shelf falling on him..."

Youay

08-23-2014

Treatment
Youay breathed a quiet sigh of relief to see the favorable response to his treatments. Being a martial artist, he knew these kinds of injuries like the back of his hand, and his back, and his ribs, and he leg and so on. Next was the hard part. The eye was a mess and eyes were complicated organs. Youay rubbed his chin and nodded.

"I am going to do my best for your eye miss. I can't make you any guarantees, and restoring full vision to the eye may not be possible. But, I wouldn't make a good doctor if I didn't try."

He spread out his hands and took a cleansing breath, the magic circle on the floor began to the glow as a gentle breeze swirled around the room.

"Oh mana, that which gives us live. Spirits of the wind and water. Heed my call and grant me power to restore that which has been lost."

He gathered power into his handed and used his own chi, as per his usual practice, and placed them on her eye socket. Sweat beaded on his forehead as he focused on restoring the cornea, the lens, the optic nerve, the iris, the eye lids. Time passed as he focused on his spell, and soon he lifted his hands and looked at his patient. The eye was restored, but only time will tell if the vision was restored with it.

"My part in this is mostly over now. The rest is up to you now."

He wrapped a bandage around her eye, to prevent accidental damage and had her moved to another room to rest. He will be called on when she wakes up. The nurse would then got to Xi Lao and let him know that the operation was complete and they would let him know when she wakes up.

Silver
Youay listened to Silver intently, while jotting notes here and there. after she finished he looked at her and rubbed his chin.

"Your right, that is a bit of a complicated mess, even bo. But I will help you out Silver, I owe you a fair share of debts and favors, and more importantly, you are my friend above all else."

He adjusted his glasses and looked at his file cabinet.

"Summoner Kor. I may have his file on hand, might be able to use it to make the story more believable. If not I have other methods. I will let the Matron know that I will handle the case, just to make sure my skills aren't going rusty.