Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Medical Wing. V2.0 (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

09-17-2014

"Great! I will be too so we can do it then." She said with a happy smile. Part of her wondered what her slight confusion of tomorrow tonight was about but it was probably marital related.
Sammantha still had the card Namba had given her after Fiona's examination. Whether or not she would need the help would be something that she might have to find out.

"Good. I hear a good honeymoon is a good sign for a relationship." He said, the back of his mind wondering what it was like to love someone like that. However since school all the way to here had been taken up with study and work to have time for a relationship of his own.
"Well we have a class based on regeneration surgery today. Perhaps you will feel more confident after then. And don't forget to take a look at the surgery board and check to see when it will be and who will be involved. It might also help to talk to the doctor performing the surgery. She also might be able to help you feel more ready for it." He had checked the board himself and seen it was Doctor Vertica who would be the main doctor on the surgery.

AODRG

10-02-2014

Sammantha hadn't forgotten about the card Namba gave her, but she felt she wouldn't need too much help. Whether misplaced or not, Sam always felt her magic could heal just about anything.

She nodded back to the group in general but mostly kept to herself. She wasn't exactly antisocial but she wasn't the most outgoing either. She was more worried about her surgery she'd have to do later on. She wasn't sure what she would do, but she hoped the lesson today would give her all the information she'd need.

freAK47

10-02-2014

Quote:
Youay noted his hesitation and then rubbed his chin. He walked over to Kor and gave him a more thorough look over.

"The bruises on your torso have some inconsistencies, making it likely that several objects on the shelf made contact. Also, you would of not been able to break your fall, due to weight hitting you and pushing you down. Your head wound makes that very clear. I will have to say with a certain degree of certainty that this was the case."

((sry for not posting Youay >.< ))

Kor nodded slowly, coming more and more to believe the doctor. "Alright...is there any medication you feel I need?"

Youay

10-05-2014

New thread on the new boards can be found here http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/ymQP0EQG-the-medical-wing-v20-open-rp

Youay

10-06-2014

Quote:
Bright Oblivion:
Emily rolled her eyes. "And you've known me long enough to realize that's probably not going to happen, as many times as you ask."

Sigmund snorted. "She does have a point, you know," he muttered.

Youay laughed and nodded.

"This is true, but it does not stop me from trying. Now how did you want to schedule this?"

Quote:
freAK47:
((sry for not posting Youay >.< ))

Kor nodded slowly, coming more and more to believe the doctor. "Alright...is there any medication you feel I need?"

Youay nodded as he wrote on his notebook.

"I will send a note for the nurse to get you a vial of herbal extracts to help the bruising. As for your head, I can get you some pain medication to ease up the headaches."