Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recruiting Gold + for 3's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RankZero

08-14-2014

Hi. I'm looking for one solid gold or higher 3's player. Either solo top or bot are open.
Myself and my teammate have carried multiple teams to high silver and are looking for someone we don't need to carry but can match our skill levels. This would result in an easy gold team looking to go platinum.
Please post here what role you would like to fill and your top few champs. I'll be adding applicants in game later. Thanks and good luck.

Poisonsvodka

08-15-2014

I have a friend who is looking for something similar...add him in game Agedsilver

Handmaiden

08-19-2014

Im Gold V im new to 3's but willing to learn, though i doubt it cant be any harder than getting out of silver lol.

IGN: Handmaiden