Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wow cc nub

08-14-2014

Well I'll give you the tips that helped me with Tristana.

First of all, item build:
Double Doran's Blades > Infinity's Edge > Bezerker Greaves > Statikk Shiv > BOtrK > Last Whisper > Guardian Angel

Second of all, skill order: R>E>Q>W
The E gives you great wave clear.

Third of all, a small tip:
Unless you're playing AP Tristana, don't use your W to go into the fight! Save it to escape or to chase a low HP opponent (you will get a W reset upon his death)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CARPEN0CT3M

Recruiter

08-15-2014

Suggest you not use q when ever its up and dont take e until lvl 7 unless they have like sona or soraka then just take one point in it lvl q the most and save it for engages or when they engage you. You dont want to be ina fight with your q down plus it opens you up to build IE and BT first instead of getting pd but you can always get PD second counts how fed you are. I love and main tristana