Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dakka Downpour

08-12-2014

I'm in the lower half of Bronze 3, have been losing with Tristana several times in a row. Obviously it's my fault because just blaming team members despite them being equally crappy will only get me trolled as a hypocrite.

Any and all suggestions for upping my game are appreciated and expected.

Any champs I can practice for other lanes? Anything I'm doing wrong with Trist? Or should I just start hitting myself and playing ARAM until the next season? D:<

MorikTheMad

08-12-2014

How do you expect us to answer "Anything I'm doing wrong with Trist?"
We haven't seen you play her, nor have you described what you are doing with her...

Post some replays?

Miney

Recruiter

08-12-2014

your build on tris is really bad

Dakka Downpour

08-12-2014

Okokok...
So I haven't used LoL Replay, or at least haven't used it in a while, so I have no replays.

I build, level, and play Trist largely on par with the Yellowpete guide on LoLKing, and she is my main ADC for ranked. I level E twice, then max out Q at lvl 4 on for faster attacks and faster objective destruction. Follow with W for more mobility/reposition, and finish E last. I use W mainly to escape, only pursuit when cleaning up, and Q whenever I can (it being free these days). My build with her is to finish IE and Zerker Greaves, then Bork, LW, PD (more often than Shiv these days) and finish with BT for more damage.

Going back, I won the last game I was in with her just now by a large margin, so my spaz attack got nullified. The main tip I got beforehand: mute everybody. No distracting white text, no rage or trolling; was able to concentrate on my performance a lot more and ended with 11/4/12 with Morg support against Twitch and Leona. So barring my friends and contacts, I think I'll shut out the chat for now so I can bring on more of the dakka.

Miney

Recruiter

08-12-2014

there one problem your using a build of lolking.com use somthing like http://www.probuilds.net/ and his build is over a year old so it probly worth nothing

Miney

Recruiter

08-12-2014

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Tristana plz tell me how many botrk or PD u see in all these people builds and most of them are pros or expros

hh the thinker

08-12-2014

BOTRK can be fine actually, even more so if you need to kite, but I really pref shiv over PH

hh the thinker

08-12-2014

if you add me, I can watch your game and see what you need to improve on, I've been bronze 3 and found it fairly easy to carry out. I actually went from bronze 3 to silver 3 in a week.

sbsp13668

08-13-2014

Honestly, I think your build is pretty good; you face a lot of tanks in your games, so building BotRK seems justified to me.

The only thing I noticed from your match history is maybe that when you're behind in lane, you can farm better. When you're behind don't focus on poking too much, and get good at lasthitting under tower. Then, just farm, farm, farm until you get late game Trist.

As for general tips, try to help your team as much as you can. Buy a few green wards and a pink (put the pink in a spot it'll last as long as possible to give you free vision). And, try to get dragons or make good dragon calls.

Good luck!

EwokSoldier

Recruiter

08-13-2014

bumperino if you're interested in free lessons check out my thread =)

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4695962