Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is solo top alistar a thing now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iP1ayJarvan

08-12-2014

I don't know about anyone else but seeing 3 in 2 days is kinda odd for something weird like that. is there something in the patches that i didn't read about?

GundayMonday

Recruiter

08-12-2014

He just got buffed, that's all. I'm a big fan of the Ardent Censor / Banner of Command / Captains boots split push Alistar. Every heal procs the censor attack speed boost on minions, heals them, and then banner of command makes them stronger. This works on supports too. He's pretty fun right now!

Sephïroth

08-12-2014

Quote:
GundayMonday:
He just got buffed, that's all. I'm a big fan of the Ardent Censor / Banner of Command / Captains boots split push Alistar. Every heal procs the censor attack speed boost on minions, heals them, and then banner of command makes them stronger. This works on supports too. He's pretty fun right now!

OMG. Mind... Blown. LOL

SFG mAEtb0y

08-12-2014

SK Telecom T1 K was playing Alistar top in NLB, which is probably why you are seeing a lot of it.

The Lord Mayor

08-12-2014

The AP bruiser meta is starting to arrive. Top tier top lane champions went from duelists like Irelia, Jax and Shyvana to cheap AP champions like Gragas, Maokai and Alistar

Duke Anax

08-14-2014

Quote:
GundayMonday:
He just got buffed, that's all. I'm a big fan of the Ardent Censor / Banner of Command / Captains boots split push Alistar.

Finish the build with Ohmwrecker, Iceborn Gauntlet and Liandries Torment. (;

The buff was pretty substantial. At level 6 he now has 70% damage reduction and a full extra WQ/QW on his mana pool. When the skills are at 5 he can even do 4 instead of 3 with the same mana.

GundayMonday

Recruiter

08-14-2014

Quote:
Duke Anax:
Finish the build with Ohmwrecker, Iceborn Gauntlet and Liandries Torment. (;

Right, but won't the game end before you can buy those since the build is OP? ;p