Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrant Swain 2

08-14-2014

Just be aware that YOU WILL SUFFER A THOUSAND HORRIBLY PAINFUL DEATHS FOR BEING A TEEMO!!!

Swain's roleplayer coughs a bit. Erm, sorry about that... Yea, good luck with your first Ask Champion and I hope you enjoy it!

TheKunoichiAkali

08-14-2014

I've had a lot of life stuff come up recently and will need to be put on away for a while so I can sort everything out. I should only be gone for a week at the most, though if it turns out I'll need more time I will come make a post with an update!

Mira Solara

08-14-2014

Guys I just logged in with the new AskATeemo smurf and IT SAID I HAD TO BE LVL 5 TO POST! Is this a thing? Should I lvl up my smurf to 5 before i do anything? :P that's ugh

Rumble n Tristy

08-14-2014

Yes that is a thing. Yes it is ugh.

Furthermore....A rival has appeared. Hrmm.....you stay away from Tristana!

Tyrant Swain 2

08-14-2014

Quote:
TheKunoichiAkali:
I've had a lot of life stuff come up recently and will need to be put on away for a while so I can sort everything out. I should only be gone for a week at the most, though if it turns out I'll need more time I will come make a post with an update!

I was actually going to copy and past this in the thread when I saw it. Good luck with whatever it is that's happening, and I wish for you a Swift and Safe Return (and maybe when you get back we can discuss you joining Skype? There's a lack of Akali on Skype and it makes me sad )
Quote:
Mira Solara:
Guys I just logged in with the new AskATeemo smurf and IT SAID I HAD TO BE LVL 5 TO POST! Is this a thing? Should I lvl up my smurf to 5 before i do anything? :P that's ugh

Yes, you should level up your smurf to level 5... Annoying, I know, but it should only take... 2-3 hours in Bot games. Just go against Beginner bots because Intermediates don't really offer you anything extra at that level anyway...

Also small note my internet's being kinda wonky and the forums were too, plus I have something going on in Warframe, so my responses might not be immediate but I'm still here.

Kameil

Recruiter

08-14-2014

Unfortunately... It's a worst of the things. But fear not! Intermediate bots aren't that hard at level 1. I'm being completely serious.

Mira Solara

08-14-2014

Thanks, guys. I'll start posting tomorrow!

Ask the Lunari

08-14-2014

Holy **** new compend. O.O and Hello login status! ))

RIOT GODS STICKY PLS.

AskBloodHunter

08-14-2014

Hey am back. Sorry for my absence in the past days, I do apologize, but I've just been settling in with the new year, new classes, you know. Anyways posting shall be back by tomorrow1

A message from your viewer,

Warwick and Blitz

AskATeemo

08-15-2014

Ehm, hiya. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=49313442#post49313442 and will someone tell me if I'm doing this right XD
~Teemo, the Swift Scout