Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Ask Champion Compendium

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JPLangley 2

08-13-2014

Quote:
PrehistoryHunter:
Hello there! I would like to be Gnar, and if there is a competition for it, I would like to participate.

Hell, yes, there will be competition for it. Braum had 6 auditions.

PrehistoryHunter

08-13-2014

Well then I'll just have to do a good job, then. : )

Ask the Ninetail

08-13-2014

Can... I just need to be on away... I'm sorry for any roleplays I'm n, but it's just.. some stuff is catching up to me, and if I think I'll be away to long I'll talk to aaargh and he may fill for me for a bit...but I'm just having life issues...

-Ahri and Lissandra

Vinsancenara

08-13-2014

Hey, what ever happened to the relationship thread?

JPLangley 2

08-14-2014

Quote:
Vinsancenara:
Hey, what ever happened to the relationship thread?

It died a gruesome death.

Tyrant Swain 2

08-14-2014

Quote:
PrehistoryHunter:
Hello there! I would like to be Gnar, and if there is a competition for it, I would like to participate.

Auditions for the Role of Gnar will likely start soon, please be patient until then. Auditions are a time-honored system to ensure only the most worthy roleplayer gets the newest released Champion and we've done this for longer than I've been around.

Mira Solara

08-14-2014

Ehm... *coughs quietly and shifts from foot to foot* Ehm... I'd really like to try this... and I see Teemo would appear to be available... but what's this about audition stuff? Do you have to "try out" to be a roleplayer?

DarkLordVladimir

08-14-2014

Quote:
Mira Solara:
Ehm... *coughs quietly and shifts from foot to foot* Ehm... I'd really like to try this... and I see Teemo would appear to be available... but what's this about audition stuff? Do you have to "try out" to be a roleplayer?

Welcome to the RP forums.

And No, you can take Teemo all you need is a smurf indicating you are teemo then make the thread. We only hold try outs for the new champions.

Tyrant Swain 2

08-14-2014

Quote:
DarkLordVladimir:
Welcome to the RP forums.

And No, you can take Teemo all you need is a smurf indicating you are teemo then make the thread. We only hold try outs for the new champions.

^ This

No need to hold Available Champion auditions since no one seems interested in taking them (or else they would have already) Just level a smurf account for it and you are good to go!

Newer Champions are an exception because several people may wish to audition for the role. We hold audition for newer Champions so the best portrayal is used in roleplay.

Mira Solara

08-14-2014

Ok I have a smurf ready called AskATeemo but the problem is my client is glitching and won't let me log in to LoL so I can't post yet. Just letting you know I'll be starting as soon as I can get on to League. *sigh*