Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Concept] Vandal Jinx - Skin Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WolfalphaD

Recruiter

09-07-2014

4800 Riot Points ill even pay!

Empress of Tea

09-08-2014

YES. This would be wonderful!

What if her "B" was sliding on sunglasses while saying "I'll be back" in a Terminator-esque tone and then just laughing like crazy at the end?

OR if she put sunglasses on "Fishbones" to make him say "I'll be back" before she adds a witty retort and blasts off?

After landing, "Fishbones" seeming confused about where the sunglasses went and Jinx saying they can find another corpse to yoink some shades from like they did last time....or something.

POTENTIAL EVERYWHERE!

Thieving Ferret

09-29-2014

I like how Fishbones is basically Johnson from Shadows of the Damned now. Awesome skin, and very fitting for Jinx as well. I personally don't like her current skin. I think this would fit better.