Hacks in the twisted tree lol does not care

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warditty

08-10-2014

well i have always played 5v5 cus 3v3 is really l;aggy lately i heard that it has gotten better so me and my sons decided to give it a shot it was a blast till we ran into match after match of cheaters either we are getting booted in games we are winning or doing zero dmg to players with no bonus mr or armor so we are noob to cheating we thought there are no cheaters on lol.....right? wrong there are they are using mastery hacks to boost bonus armor and health hey look xin has a triforce and a piece of blade ....wait why does he have 3k health.....must be his runes right ....nope they all run max dmg runes if you look them up they have no health or mr or armor all dmg something is wrong ....i dont see how this game is supposedly a wanna be esport when this **** goes on ....oh try to report them there is no option for hackers....so does riot care no not at all they are lazy man i dont even consider riot a american company i bet if this was korea they would have there servers tight nope not for there homebase .....tell me if im right or wrong if you want to judge me thats fine but think about it.

redniwediS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2014

It is impossible to stop most people who plan on hacking and cheating before they hack or cheat. To expect Riot to stop them before they have done anything wrong is absolutely idiotic. However Riot will always find these people and punish them for their actions.

From what I understand reports are designed for the Tribunal system, in which other players punish players for their behavior, however hacking is handled by Riot personally. There is no need to report, they already know.

LOLGG2EASYBRO

08-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by warditty View Post
well i have always played 5v5 cus 3v3 is really l;aggy lately i heard that it has gotten better so me and my sons decided to give it a shot it was a blast till we ran into match after match of cheaters either we are getting booted in games we are winning or doing zero dmg to players with no bonus mr or armor so we are noob to cheating we thought there are no cheaters on lol.....right? wrong there are they are using mastery hacks to boost bonus armor and health hey look xin has a triforce and a piece of blade ....wait why does he have 3k health.....must be his runes right ....nope they all run max dmg runes if you look them up they have no health or mr or armor all dmg something is wrong ....i dont see how this game is supposedly a wanna be esport when this **** goes on ....oh try to report them there is no option for hackers....so does riot care no not at all they are lazy man i dont even consider riot a american company i bet if this was korea they would have there servers tight nope not for there homebase .....tell me if im right or wrong if you want to judge me thats fine but think about it.
^ That is two sentences.

Poisonsvodka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2014

Ok going to play devil's advocate here..let's look at the facts:

LoL uses client-server architecture so can't modify game data because you don't have access to it. That is why there are no hacks to remove fog of war or any other hacks you see in LAN based games...your client simply doesn't have the data needed. For this same reason they can't modify champions base stats or item stats.

Now do drop hacks exist (where everyone gets Dc'd and the game disappears)? Yes but they were supposedly fixed in the recent network maintenance. Do hacks exist that only DC certain players? LOL nope. Your connection data again is not available to the other player's clients so unless you gave it out somehow not really anyway for them to DDoS you either.

BandAidsAreSexy

08-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonsvodka View Post
Ok going to play devil's advocate here..let's look at the facts:

LoL uses client-server architecture so can't modify game data because you don't have access to it. That is why there are no hacks to remove fog of war or any other hacks you see in LAN based games...your client simply doesn't have the data needed. For this same reason they can't modify champions base stats or item stats.

Now do drop hacks exist (where everyone gets Dc'd and the game disappears)? Yes but they were supposedly fixed in the recent network maintenance. Do hacks exist that only DC certain players? LOL nope. Your connection data again is not available to the other player's clients so unless you gave it out somehow not really anyway for them to DDoS you either.
To be fair for a while you could hack your masteries with cheat engine and have 120% cooldown reduction on your summoner spells and just flash smite literally everything in the map in the 30 seconds.