Which Champ is the best at farming minions?

Anivia 33 9.48%
Cho'Gath 11 3.16%
Heimerdinger 34 9.77%
Mordekaiser 26 7.47%
Sivir 171 49.14%
Other 73 20.98%
Voters: 348. You may not vote on this poll

which champ is the best farmer?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RCrumb

01-28-2011

the usual suspects come to mind...
Sivir
Heimerdinger
Cho'gath
Mordekaiser
Anivia (once she reaches level 6)

I only include anivia because her ult is a toggle whereas other aoe spell ults like Nunu and Lux could be used for farming but have longer cool down times.

Booterang

01-28-2011

Anivia runs out of mana very quickly at level 6, unless you happen to grab a blue buff. That will probably interfere with your farming.

Mordekaiser and Sivir are the two best farmers because they start off farming well, and have no real 'cost' for their skills once geared.

SIvir is the character most beneficial to farm with however, she is current the best scaling ranged carry in the game (not to mention the games best farmer.)

Flameturtle

01-28-2011

defenitely sivir, at least if u mean who can clear a creepwave quickly and gets most likely 6 creepkills. if u mean lasthit then u cant make a difference

Edit: u could also say warwick is a very good farmen because he can take creepwaves without own minions so he gets 6 lasthits and with his lifesteal hes still 100% hp

Nightdancer ND

01-28-2011

Soraka can also farm like hell with her Starcall. I get normally around 250 creep kills during the early and mid game. It is not much more later on, because I have to concentrate to move with the majority of my team for heal and support during the late game.

Kairno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

um.. nasus comes to mind...

Burkill

01-28-2011

AP yi.

Dakkas

01-28-2011

Anyone that says anything other than Sivir is just being cute

ThanatosAUS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

Malzahar.

vatrik

01-28-2011

Heimerdinger could kill a very big wave of minions with his grenade E, He is based on farming and defensive playing.
Other champions like sivir are made for pushing, I'm not saying she isn't a good farmer, I'm saying she isn't better than heimerdinger at farming, she can destroy towers before you can realise she already is hitting it that's true.

Other champions I believe are not compared to the farming abilities of Heimerdinger and Sivir.

taragus

01-28-2011

Singed or Malzahar

12345 ... 8