[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
"Well now, you don't say" he went on, following her gaze, keeping note of where the piece of metal was. It was an interesting start to say the least. "So your able to bend the elements you say? That's an astounding trick, but I suppose questions will have to wait till after the event wouldn't you say?" he chuckled, being as friendly as possible. "So then, who do you suppose will be picked my dear?" he questioned, finally taking his gaze of of Ceisa and scanning the Field of Justice.
"I'm actually a little surprised by the choice of Soraka," Ceisa spoke softly to the General, "Maybe to spite Warwick?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragon View Post
Damion stands up from his seat, looking out to the other VIP members.

"Excuse me, but where can a Zaunite Summoner sign up for this event? Or is it already to late to compete against Piltover?"
Elisen turned his head towards Damion, the rest of his body remaining completely still, "The summoners are pre-chosen for the match, didn't you know?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xervian

Member

01-29-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/247 Rather new to RPing here so lemme know if i'm doing something wrong XD))

Xervian strode quickly his cane tapping the ground now and agian he soon reached the VIP stands smirking at the guard striding by as he raises an IP coin he looks about the other VIP guests for a moment then nods to himself as he takes a seat towards the side, generally away from the rest of the people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
"I'm actually a little surprised by the choice of Soraka," Ceisa spoke softly to the General, "Maybe to spite Warwick?"
"Hrm, I as well. But when you think of it, was it a wise move? I fear that Ms. Soraka has choosen a bad match to participate in personally, as I believe Warwicks vengance is ten-fold that of Soraka" Kalis commented to his Ionian guest.

"As for the rest, i'm less then more suprised at the choice. Piltove isn't much of a City-State; they don't even have enough to compete in-whole on Summoners Rift" Kalis laughed, trying to not sound too cruel. "It seems to be a clash of the so called "Old-School" Champions. This should be interesting to say the least" Kalis continued, before briefly stopping and thinking.

"Tell me Mrs. Ceisa, I know as an Ionian you're more likely to side with the team Soraka is on, but on a matter of skill and wit, which team do you think will win?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

01-29-2011

((@Shurelia Ezreal nodded at the other two? Ezreal wasn't one of the 3 Is it ezreal or Heimerdinger? I'm assuming Caitlyn and Soraka stays :P

Nevermind, either you fixed it, or I misread somehow Maybe I just have Caitlyn on the mind ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xervian

Member

01-29-2011

Xervian smirked as he looked over the game, removing his crimson silk hat as he brushed his forehead with his gloved hand. "Zaun versus Piltove, this should be a delightfull little slaughter." He smirked as he looked down at the champions, though for a brief moment he looks towards his right to take a glance at Kalis and Ceisa as they spoke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

01-29-2011

"Minions have spawned"
The three orbs to either side glowed brightly for a moment, before each one winked out of existence, one by one, her fingers dropping in time as they went. Two at a time, one from each side, each a second apart.

Her eyes settled on the crystal floating just above and between them, watching her handiwork, as her caster minions fell in line and headed north and south from the Nexus.

The best part about summoning minions, Hotaru thought, is the fact that it's actually my job to feed the other team.

The three orbs were instantly replaced when she raised her fingers back to position, the same familiar coding running through them. She smiled softly at her compatriots, no mistakes.

The youngest among them was summoning a tiny orb with each hand, while the older two summoned two orbs with their left hand, and were already coding their Super Minions with their right, making certain that they weren't caught unprepared.

Hotaru was proud to see Soraka amongst the participants for Piltover, but she wasn't so certain that this was an ideal place for her. Soraka's strength lay in her ability to keep her team fighting, and this was a smaller match. No matter, she thought to herself, this just means she's better able to concentrate on her Starfalls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotaru raised her thumbs after the second set of minions had been set out, she concentrated on creating the Siege minions she'd specially made for this event. Two, larger orbs appeared, hovering side by side at her thumbs. The coding began to go in, and Hotaru took a moment to grin wryly, these, she'd gotten from Corki, they were in a miniature version of his gyrocopter, goggled flightcap placed over their tiny faces, with their hands raised in "V for Victory" salute.

None of her toys would be perfectly realistic, she'd determined it was best not to modify their missile speed at all, so the guns still fired slowmoving bolts, and rockets spiraled towards their target, rather than taking the shortest line possible, but all the same, she thought that a little flair would get the crowd a little more excited for the match.

I wonder what Zaun is summoning for their minions?

((Moving step 2 and 3 here, as they fit well with the time. Insert these at the proper points, in the event that they're either glazed over, skipped, or I'm not around when they happen ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
((@Shurelia Ezreal nodded at the other two? Ezreal wasn't one of the 3 Is it ezreal or Heimerdinger? I'm assuming Caitlyn and Soraka stays :P

Nevermind, either you fixed it, or I misread somehow Maybe I just have Caitlyn on the mind ))
((I edited it. ^^ ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
"Hrm, I as well. But when you think of it, was it a wise move? I fear that Ms. Soraka has choosen a bad match to participate in personally, as I believe Warwicks vengance is ten-fold that of Soraka" Kalis commented to his Ionian guest.

"As for the rest, i'm less then more suprised at the choice. Piltove isn't much of a City-State; they don't even have enough to compete in-whole on Summoners Rift" Kalis laughed, trying to not sound too cruel. "It seems to be a clash of the so called "Old-School" Champions. This should be interesting to say the least" Kalis continued, before briefly stopping and thinking.

"Tell me Mrs. Ceisa, I know as an Ionian you're more likely to side with the team Soraka is on, but on a matter of skill and wit, which team do you think will win?"
Ceisa pulled a smokey-smelling, brown-coloured rice ball from a pack on her waist and began to eat it.

"I really don't care which side wins to be honest. I just want to see the new replicas in use," she spoke after swallowing a piece.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

01-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Ceisa pulled a smokey-smelling, brown-coloured rice ball from a pack on her waist and began to eat it.

"I really don't care which side wins to be honest. I just want to see the new replicas in use," she spoke after swallowing a piece.

Trying to not look stunned, Kalis had to take a moment to let what this Ionian girl said filter in. "A . . . new replica you say?" Kalis say, keeping his voice leveled. This was never announced! It's true the League has been expanding their inventory, but never in secrecy before. This could only mean that she...

"Well then" he said, smirking to himself. With a snap of finger, and older gentlemen with paling grey skin with stark white hair and beard appeared almost as if from the shadows. With eyes concealed behind circular spectacles and wearing a black suit with red and white appendages, this new gentleman looks every bit of a butler, or at least a servant.

"I'll make you a little deal Ceisa" Kalis spoke up, spreading a malicious grin on his face. "This man here is my head servant, Sebastian Dulore. Aside from his usual work, he's a proficient chef. If you can give me some details on this new replica the League has brought in, you can ask Sebastian to make anything you desire, from more onigiri, to chocolate cake that would melt your mouth..."

((Sebastian Dulore))