[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
Hotaru smiled softly to herself, as she arose from her seat, she took a few steps forward, and nodded at the three younglings who had come to also assist in the summoning of the minions.

"This should be somewhat interesting, I should be able to handle the Siege minions as well as Caster minions on my own, do you think you can handle the Melee and Super Minions in the event they get that far?"

She didn't wait to hear a response, but instead stretched out her hands to the left and right, one tiny orb glowing at the end of her three middle fingers on each hand. After she'd gathered the basic energies and written the all-too-familiar code into each, she raised her eyes from her work to look on expectantly at the three that she would be assisting, obviously awaiting their answer... after all, it wasn't too late for her to change her programming, and she certainly hadn't built any minions as of yet.

Truly, it was a formality that she was even asking them which they would prefer to handle... she was fairly confident she could handle all of the summoning on her own, but it was always ideal to be safer... and besides, it couldn't hurt to give the younglings a little practice.

((Hotaru wants to add a little bit of a Piltover flair to this match, by giving her team's minions cowboy hats with monocled lenses, the casters wielding rifles instead of their usual wands. She'd have asked a higher up if the festivities would be suitable, and more importantly, allowable. The summoners on both sides would have known, in the event that it were allowed. She would like to do this, but it's rather important to her that it's sanctioned. She may be childish, but she knows not to mess with a match of importance.))
((I think RP'ing a minion summoner is really cute!))

A robed summoner entered the room and stopped as they reached visual contact with Hotaru as the familiar voice spoke again throughout the field, "Minions will be spawning soon." The summoner nodded to Hotaru to begin.

Koragon

01-28-2011

((****, no one saw my comment about Damion being a summoner for Zaun =/))

NecroLoliKing

01-28-2011

((Weeeeell, what can we do, our chars honestly do both seem rather bland.))

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

((try coordinating on roar chat it's hard to keep track of what everyone is trying to do. Sorry : ( ))

Koragon

01-29-2011

(( It's all good. And to clarify, I was trying to communicate with you Shurelia. I'm Haelion. ))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

As the announcer spoke out the oh so familiar phrases, Eredale was observing more of the VIP room than the battlefield, since there wasn't a thing to observe there for now anyway.

The majority of match guests already arrived it seems, as the match was already reaching its full start. Most people in the room weren't of interest to him: the rich types... bodyguards... scientists... The only two ones who attracted his attention were the people sitting just two seats away from him: the famed Noxian general Bonez he heared a lot about, and the girl sitting next to him. She gave a strange feeling... especially when she twisted a metal ball in her palm like butter. Eredale caught himself staring at her.

Well, one advantage for a robe's cap... you can stare at people as long as you wish without being noticed.

MegaBlasterMan

01-29-2011

Ah we're finally starting, Megablasterman thought to himself.
Because we can? Where have I heard that before?

He smiled as he saw Warwick being summoned by Zaun.
This will be a tough match.

Hotarukin

01-29-2011

Hotaru nodded at the Summoner who'd entered, before smiling mischievously. "For Great Science!" crossed her lips.

The three balls of light to each side began to glow brightly, then began to pulsate for a moment, inside appeared a small ((Piltover's color for this match? I assume blue as they're West, but if they have a citystate-color, I'd do that instead.)) minion, clad in a robe, wielding a small rifle, came into view. The little one's hood had been replaced by a cowboy hat, accented with a monocled lens. Hotarukin smiled to herself, the monocle was in honor of Irelia, she found it added a certain flair.

To the untrained eye, they all seemed to be in synch, but one could tell that each one was approximately one second apart in their cycles from the one before.

((@Eridale: What about the patented gank? It usually happens within 20-30 seconds of "Welcome to the Twisted Treeline!"))

Tourist Fjord

01-29-2011

"Because we Can." Those words, engraved into the mindset of all of the intellectual elite of Zaun, the profit-driven corporations and those destitute of morality. Uneasy. The feeling of former allegiance and servitude before his rebirth stirred a few great emotions within him. He kept them low, avoiding the simmering, bubbling contempt underneath. Arching a head up, he surveys the others within the VIP section, analysing and probing their intentions and wishes, keeping his wits collected and on guard...

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-29-2011

"Minions have Spawned," echoed throughout the arena as the crowd began to cheer. With 3 columns of light upon the Piltovian summoning platform appeared the champions, each making appearance with the signature style of their summoners. With a swirl of arcane magic- Ezreal, with an explosion of fire- Heimerdinger, and with a beam of light from the sky- Soraka.

Ezreal tightened his glove and nodded to the other two who headed to the bottom lane.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The female Zaunite summoner rotated her hands in a circle around the summoning sphere and suddenly stopped them. The sphere seemed to respond as the first person image in it began to move forward.

She spoke with her mind, "The doctor and I should take them bottom lane... I'm pretty sure they'll put Ezreal in the top lane... should be a piece of cake for you right, Uether?"