[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

02-02-2011

"Freja... Lu? Ceisa? Ryze... What the..."

All his summoned guardians were gone, the energy surge disconnecting their link to the material realm. The light had overtaken his vision, and he blinked several times to try and see the aftermath of the occurrence.

"Okay guys... where are we now?" he voiced out, the pain in his hands finally dulling. At least if someone was around he'd be able to do something.

Hotarukin

02-02-2011

Hotaru sits back down, sitting in a lotus position, she'd heard this could redouble your concentration...

Hotaru attempts to contact Ryze: Ryze... can you hear me? Sorry but you're the only one who's exposed your mind. If so... you need to destabilize the storm further... trying to hold it in place will just make it grow like a balloon... until it bursts... Magic is also probably the fuel for it, so try not to use magic in your attacks...

Hotaru waited hopefully for a response.

Areia Polias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

Kios nodded with admiration. For her youth, Hotaru continually impressed him with her calm and initiative. Were she not so young, a part of his mind would already be planning a selling pitch to offer her a position in the Preservers. He looked back up at the screen.

Good old Sordes. The strange yordle's network of insect spies must have finally come through. He watched with a sigh of relief as Kasmiria, and the legacy of Haelion Bastion, were pulled to safety.

Kios took a calming breath and waited once again. There was nothing more he could do, but take care of the people here.

Abigail watched her husband work as she worked to keep everyone busy. She made sure that the youngling summoners and any remaining officials were hard at work pushing chairs to the side or lashing them together like temporary cots.

The busier y'happen t'be, the less time y'have t'worry. Abi considered that as her mantra as she worked to keep everyone on their feet. She was tired though, she knew that the stress of her own pregancy was beginning to wear on her, eventually, she had to sit down but continued giving directions from her chair.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
Hotaru sits back down, sitting in a lotus position, she'd heard this could redouble your concentration...

Hotaru attempts to contact Ryze: Ryze... can you hear me? Sorry but you're the only one who's exposed your mind. If so... you need to destabilize the storm further... trying to hold it in place will just make it grow like a balloon... until it bursts... Magic is also probably the fuel for it, so try not to use magic in your attacks...

Hotaru waited hopefully for a response.
"I'm sorry Hotaru... even I don't understand what is happening," Ryze thought as he heard the faint, familiar voice in his head.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2011

((This is mostly added for additional descriptiveness and a little fun amidst the direness))

Rupert, the rhino-sized stag beetle, was deeply exhausted after flying a long distance, even if most people wouldn't be able to easily tell. Now that it's task was completed and its master had been brought to the Field, Rupert staggered over to the patch of artificial swampland. Once there, he slowly tilted to the side untill he fell over. Laying on his back, he fell asleep.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-02-2011

(( I'm going to head to bed and leave it with a cliffhanger. Story summary updated on the OP. ))

Lu Caos

02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
(( I'm going to head to bed and leave it with a cliffhanger. Story summary updated on the OP. ))

(((Ahhhhh :P))

Necromonger

02-02-2011

(Ah man... I had to like, stand in front of a nuke... silly me.)

Unsure of his placement, the conjurer took out his planar sextant to divine where he was...

Areia Polias

02-02-2011

((Yeah I just figured out what you meant by an explosion. I should have had everyone take cover. Meh. My fault for misreading, right?))

Hotarukin

02-02-2011

"Wait," she said aloud (also thinking it) "Ryze... all of you just disappeared... and yet I'm still talking to you?" to any observer who had good enough eyes, and was paying close enough attention, they could see various memories of Ryze playing out on her corneas. Images of him pouring over vast tomes, even more of which stacked all across tables. Images of him speaking with Ezreal in summoners rift of his first double summoning. Images of frustration, as he closed the scroll he carried on his back. For whatever reason, the memories were expressed from a third person perspective. "Does that mean... I'm officially a necromancer? or... that you're not dead?"

She gleaned from the conversation they had that everyone was together, though Ryze probably didn't have a direct answer to her question.

"Either everyone is okay... or everyone is very much dead. I can't tell." She said, glancing at Kios. Her face a blur of emotions. Either way, they're somewhere bright enough to blind Ryze momentarily... and... I can hear what sounds kind of like waves crashing. Oh, excuse me... wings flapping. I'll... fill you in when he's able to see again." She flinched, as her corneas began to glow a bright orange, closing her eyes, but the light didn't go away, they could still see it playing on the inside of her eyelids.