[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-01-2011

((We'll extend the duration of the event due to lots of forum hiccups the last 3 days. I'll try to catch up on posts... sorry about the inconvenience.))

Areia Polias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

((No problem. This has been a lot of fun to do!))

Kios watched the viewing screen with his hands loose behind his back. He could see Cryypter and Varroq working out a plan, He saw Caos building for something. He even shuddered as he saw Kasmiria building her powers. It had only taken one moment of her anger to utterly terrify Kios. Neither he nor Abigail were lying when they had said that the Preservers were holding back.

"Narenth, Ardenius. Go on stand-by. Hotaru-chan, Delcatior, Abigail, and Kahzel, get ready for the first of the wounded."

As Abigail did as ordered, she looked up at General Bonez. She had heard he was curteous, but had not seen it yet. Maybe he just didn't care enough at the moment to hold his disguise. Either way, he'd need to move.

"Sah, I'm quite shocked that y'aren't jumping at the opportunity t'make Noxus look even better by having its 'noble hero' helping the wounded in spite of his own injuries."

With that, she turned as if he didn't exist and went back to work.

((In case this would matter, Abigail is clearly Demacian by the way. I've always thought that Demacians would be British for some reason, but that's just me. Anyway, here physical appearance and accent are supposed to be clearly Demacian, even though she is wearing a Preservers' uniform.))

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasmiria View Post
(I fashioned my last post so I didn't seem to GM or PP, but while channeling...she was supposed to drain magic. Oh well...))

With the arcane storm raging, Kasmiria's spell was cast and she started draining the tree of magical energy. Mana? Even more so...The lines of her body glowed as she started to drain the tree of power and faded beams of energy started to flowing into the twelve swords provided by Caelestes

Hopefully she can drain it of enough power to weaken tree and the storm, if not stop it.

"I'm sorry..."
Her mind spoke to the tree, "But I can't not let you do anymore harm to everyone...The forest, the people around you, and to yourself. There is other ways to express your need for justice you know..."

((Its fine to initiate or target a spell, just as long as you dont post something like *The tree crumples over from pain* ^^ ))

Necromonger

02-01-2011

((So ... many... posts...))

"Conjurer, the situation has complicated. Melee combat is no longer a viable course of action." One of the spirit riders who rode against the tree returned to Necromonger with a battle report, while the rest had fallen in line behind him. Even the dryad seemed to become weary of the battle. He promptly unsummoned her, the woodland spirit disappearing into leaves scattered in the wind.

"The storm has complicated things, even my summons are going to be affected. Please return to helping any wounded or exhausted, While six of us will go and support Kasmiria and Cryypter. I can't work my spells with so many in the way." The riders went to their duty, while the conjurer and his main entourage galloped over to the group.

He met with the others after a short while, and saw the many extensive preparations... Coordinating whatever these people are doing is already half the battle.

He saw Kasmiria already siphoning the energies from the tree, and with only a slight gesture generated magical dead zones to help her dissipate the mana surge. If the tree were to take notice and attack now, a line of armored riders were prepared to beat it back if need be.

(To be expanded.)

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasmiria View Post
(I fashioned my last post so I didn't seem to GM or PP, but while channeling...she was supposed to drain magic. Oh well...))

With the arcane storm raging, Kasmiria's spell was cast and she started draining the tree of magical energy. Mana? Even more so...The lines of her body glowed as she started to drain the tree of power and faded beams of energy started to flowing into the twelve swords provided by Caelestes

Hopefully she can drain it of enough power to weaken tree and the storm, if not stop it.

"I'm sorry..."
Her mind spoke to the tree, "But I can't not let you do anymore harm to everyone...The forest, the people around you, and to yourself. There is other ways to express your need for justice you know..."

Part of Kasmiria's drain spell hit the tree directly, while part of the drain itself was being siphoned by the Arcane Storm. The energy began to become more violent with each second of the drain, but the tree himself seemed lightly weakened.

The tree seemed confused by the voice in his head and he spoke aloud, "Justice. I don't need this. I want irresponsibility to stop." He continued to mutter.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
Cryypter saw Kasmiria and another man using some form of magic, but everyone else did little. It appears no one else can help disrupt the storm. At least I can lessen its effects, hopefully long enough for that man to finish whatever he is doing. Wasting little time, Cryypter once again brought his hands together, summoning a sphere of null energy between them. This time, though, he moved the sphere around the arcane storm, attempting to dampen the magical energies twisting about. Hopefully between Kasmiria and himself, they could completely nullify the storm. Be swift, friend. I do not know how long I will be able to maintain this.

As Varroq approached, Cryypter responded "Be ready, we may need your abilities soon."
The sphere moved into the arcane storm and was simply swept into it, being dissolved slowly into the storm. The violence of the storm seemed like it was overflowing... like a bubble ready to burst.

The tree let out a shout and extended its 'arms' forward, as the energy compacted and imploded into it. There was a bright flash of light, and a shockwave of energy as the arcane storm reached the critical point and began to explode outward... it seemed at least ten times the force that obliterated the champions earlier.

Ceisa Kashuld and Ryze stopped in their tracks as they saw the energy compact. Ceisa reached down onto the ground and grabbed the ground, throwing her arm up to create a rock bulwark to protect them.

Ryze shook his head, "This won't hold up. We're dead."

Hotarukin

02-01-2011

"Umm... Mister Demon, could you go tell them... their magic doesn't seem to be helping..?" she nodded at the screen.
"In fact, it seems to be making thigs worse... I think they need to stop the storm, more than they need to worry about the tree."
((I always viewed them as German :P))

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Lu gimmaced he had to contain it, using nearly all of his magic he solidified the air creating a strong steel barrier around the incoming explosion, making sure that noone would be caught in his box he let his magic 'snap' further thickening the box he created as much as possible. He staggered slightly, still channeling his magic he had to seal the burst he had to, though he hoped that the storm wouldn't simply tear through the metal, ready to revert any flying shards if it did.

"Throw your rocks on the steel it's a lot easier to transmute than air!" He called to Ceisa.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

02-01-2011

((Sorry I edited my last post, please read the new one. ^^ ))

Areia Polias

02-01-2011

((That too. What tipped me off was the emphasis on having a constitutional monarchy, and their navy uniforms, from the first JoJ looked a lot like the RN style uniform.))