[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

01-28-2011

He was greeted by the two summoners, he was rather unfamiliar with them. They knew his name but he knew not theirs. They announced their respected champions, The lycanthrope and the mad man of Zaun. A very powerful combination.

“Your choices, although predictable, are excellent. I believe that the Master of Metal will compliment your choices well enough.” Singed was the expected pick, but he found it too typical and not one he was overly fond of working with. All in all, he preferred metal to poison. “I believe that Mordekaiser would appreciate the opportunity to spread pestilence and disease by crushing our opposition.”

He considered the voidlings, but in the end felt that Mordekaiser would be far more effective than Cho’gath or Kog’Maw.

“Now that I have confirmed my choice, I believe your anticipation can die. It would be wise to do our assigned task successfully and without error.” If they wished to interpret his message as a threat, than so be it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
Eyeing the metal sphere, Kalis went on saying "I suppose you could say I am. Honestly, the debat isn't something I truely care greatly about, but I cheer for our allies none the less. Why else would we be allies otherwise, right Tranqual?" he finished laughing, never taking his eyes truely off the spheres.

"I say, that's an interesting little trick your preforming, how exactly do you do it? Is that metal something you've made?"
"It's just what it is," Ceisa responded. "You might be a living person, but in the end you're made mostly out of water. Whatever makes you can have many shapes as well," she closed her hand around the object and placed it into her pocket, "Look the match is starting soon."

K D Bonez

01-28-2011

"Well now, you don't say" he went on, following her gaze, keeping note of where the piece of metal was. It was an interesting start to say the least. "So your able to bend the elements you say? That's an astounding trick, but I suppose questions will have to wait till after the event wouldn't you say?" he chuckled, being as friendly as possible. "So then, who do you suppose will be picked my dear?" he questioned, finally taking his gaze of of Ceisa and scanning the Field of Justice.

Rafeo

01-28-2011

Rafeo accepted the invitation from pern. As They moved towards the Veliskers Rafeo noticed Abigail and Kios walking towards Them as well.

Smiling He directed Narenth attention towards them as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Abigail, Master." He said in a happy tone as He moved quickly towards them.
"You look well Master. It would seem Abigail is doing Her job at last." He then turned and bowed regally to Abigail.
"And how are You fair Abigail? I do hope the journey has been pleasant." He said with a humorous tone in His voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rafeo addressed Pern. "How goes it with Our head of diplomacy? Have You made any allies for us yet?"

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

There was a loud ringing noises as a large crystalline sphere appeared above the area for all to see. The match details suddenly appeared inside the crystal, the details appearing perfectly to all 360 degrees of the area. As the ringing stopped a familiar female voice resonated throughout the field, "Welcome to the Twisted Treeline."

The voice continued, "Today's match is Piltover versus Zaun."

-------------------------------------------------------

The two summoners nodded to Uether.

"He's a great choice for Twisted Treeline," the female summoner spoke, "well then... shall we?" She stepped onto the summoner's platform which was engraved with a large circle with 3 equidistant smaller circles around it. She stood inside one of the smaller circles. She looked to the other two summoners and pulled her hood over her head. She then spoke the words that Zaun held dear.

"Because we can."

The male summoner nodded and repeated, "Because we can."

The female summoner closed her eyes and clapped her hands together and began to concentrate as a chaotic swirl of magic began to sweep in a spiral around her. As if exerting great effort she separated her hands as a dimmed sphere grew between them. After reaching about a foot and a half in length, the sphere stabilized its size, levitating between her palms.

"Warwick," she spoke softly as the globe immediately filled with light, as scattered memories from the champion began to flash at high speed upon the globe. Eventually the flashing stopped as the link was formed and what the summoner saw in the globe, was the world through the eyes of a wolf.

NecroLoliKing

01-28-2011

Politely declining Lili's offer of tea, Necromonger sat back in his chair to watch the match.

"Hmm... about time."

As an unaligned summoner, he owed no particular favor towards either State. but the rampant pollution of the Bay was an issue that was detrimental to the environment, and thus everyone. Besides, despoiling a resource would be bad for economics as well. Piltover was only doing the sensible thing.

"I really do hope they get this one right." he muttered under his breathe.

Naiaki

01-28-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/239))

Ilia Arie hurried down the hallway toward the VIP section. She had been engrossed in her studying, and upon realizing the time, had hurried to make it in time to the match. Being from Piltover she had a vested interest in the outcome of the today's match. It will be wonderful when the water in the bay is finally pure again.

She strode up to the VIP entrance and flashed her identification coin. She entered as the welcoming introductions were being made. She quickly scanned the area, wanting to find a seat before she impeded anyone's view, and noticed a familiar face in a corner of the VIP section.

"Cinadon." Ilia Arie's face brightened in a smile as she headed over toward the summoner. She knew he was shy and tended to be absorbed in his own thoughts, but she found him interesting and appreciated his dedication to studying.

She took the seat next to him. "Do you mind if I join you? This event should prove to be very exciting. Are you in favor of Zaun or Piltover for this match?"

Nwol

01-28-2011

“Because We can.” He repeated in a cold, raspy tone modified by the hextech devices near his mouth, possibly in his throat as well and pulled his own hood over his head, entering the remaining circle. With that Uether did the same as his compatriots, mimicking their motions and actions. It was all too familiar to him, a routine. It was time to establish a link.

“Mordekaiser.” He bellowed. Bits and pieces of memory could be seen at a ludicrous speed, he ignored it until he saw what was relevant. Through the globe he saw the world through the armor clad giants.

“Excellent. All things are in order.” He remained still, concentrating on the energy without much movement as he stood tall. Now was not the time to let his thoughts wander, however, he tried to consider who they would be facing. It was relevant, but at the same time not very important.

K D Bonez

01-28-2011

"Hrm, it seems the games about to begin. I wonder how Warwick has been faring since my encounter with him in Zaun" Kalis mumbled to himself, remembering that annoyance of a day. "As you probably read in the Journal of Justice a few months ago Mrs. Ceisa, the Blood Hunter was captured, experimented on, and was driven insane and feral. If not for the timely intervention of certain people, it could have been a bit worse then how it ended. I havn't personally Summoned the beast since then for fear of what may still linger on in him. Only time will tell I suppose" he mumbled, leaving an air of mystery to the estranged lycanthrope.

"As for the Master of Metal, let's hope his musical career has done nothing to hinder his fighting skill" Kalis commented, noting the leader of this new fangled band "Pentakill" that has been sweeping the street of Zaun for the past couple of months. Thougt he wouldn't admit it aloud, Kalis was a little unnerved by this. The Master of Metal is known to feed of the diseased and dying, and that seems to be all that ever comes to his concerts. One can only wonder how strong that monster in a tin can can get...

Hotarukin

01-28-2011

Hotaru smiled softly to herself, as she arose from her seat, she took a few steps forward, and nodded at the three younglings who had come to also assist in the summoning of the minions.

"This should be somewhat interesting, I should be able to handle the Siege minions as well as Caster minions on my own, do you think you can handle the Melee and Super Minions in the event they get that far?"

She didn't wait to hear a response, but instead stretched out her hands to the left and right, one tiny orb glowing at the end of her three middle fingers on each hand. After she'd gathered the basic energies and written the all-too-familiar code into each, she raised her eyes from her work to look on expectantly at the three that she would be assisting, obviously awaiting their answer... after all, it wasn't too late for her to change her programming, and she certainly hadn't built any minions as of yet.

Truly, it was a formality that she was even asking them which they would prefer to handle... she was fairly confident she could handle all of the summoning on her own, but it was always ideal to be safer... and besides, it couldn't hurt to give the younglings a little practice.

((Hotaru wants to add a little bit of a Piltover flair to this match, by giving her team's minions cowboy hats with monocled lenses, the casters wielding rifles instead of their usual wands. She'd have asked a higher up if the festivities would be suitable, and more importantly, allowable. The summoners on both sides would have known, in the event that it were allowed. She would like to do this, but it's rather important to her that it's sanctioned. She may be childish, but she knows not to mess with a match of importance.))