[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hotarukin

Senior Member

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venjamin View Post
( Not to be 'that guy', but unless you're in my head, please don't presume to understand my character's workings or his motives. Thank you. <3

Even if they were to read his mind, they wouldn't find anything, by the by. )
((I read your profile, and I agree, if your affiliations aren't known, then the only chances of them directly turning you away are A: knowledge that you'd do something, or B: that they're only accepting summoners FROM Piltover for the match. That seems exceptionally likely, with the exception of obvious cases such as a summoner from Demacia that's -always- on Piltover's side for things. More than likely, summoners with either unstated affiliations, or those without a hand in the winning or losing of the match would wind up with a job similar to the one I gave myself. It's a little hard to rig a match as a creep wave generator ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
((I read your profile, and I agree, if your affiliations aren't known, then the only chances of them directly turning you away are A: knowledge that you'd do something, or B: that they're only accepting summoners FROM Piltover for the match. That seems exceptionally likely, with the exception of obvious cases such as a summoner from Demacia that's -always- on Piltover's side for things. More than likely, summoners with either unstated affiliations, or those without a hand in the winning or losing of the match would wind up with a job similar to the one I gave myself. It's a little hard to rig a match as a creep wave generator ))
((I've seen it done before ~.~ still, your second point is quite strong; it's similer to the reason why a Zaunite can't use a non-Zaun Champion for this match, or like how Ionia/Noxus used only Ionia/Noxus/Mercenary champions for the offical match. The same would more likely then not be done for Summoners as well (besides, wouldn't you want to prove yourself as a city state for using your own kind instead of some random people you can get a hold of?)))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venjamin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
((I've seen it done before ~.~ still, your second point is quite strong; it's similer to the reason why a Zaunite can't use a non-Zaun Champion for this match, or like how Ionia/Noxus used only Ionia/Noxus/Mercenary champions for the offical match. The same would more likely then not be done for Summoners as well (besides, wouldn't you want to prove yourself as a city state for using your own kind instead of some random people you can get a hold of?)))
( In a situation like this, it's not about 'proving yourself as a city-state'. It's about either cleaning up the bay, or keeping dumping rights. Save face, or save your kids? Which is more important? Regardless, I am fully willing to have Tehru take up temporary residence in Zaun to work as a Summoner in this match. )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

Senior Member

01-28-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/137 ))

He had been called upon to settle a dispute between these two city states. He was known for getting the job done and had a macabre reputation for making those who failed disappear. His presence was a threat to the other two summoners, that their lives were on the line. The end result mattered little to him, and may even affect his own personal interest, however as Zaunite summoner, such was his duty. Even if they did lose he would leave them be unless ordered to. Today was more about his country than anything else. He intended to see their desire through.

Rather than wear his usual attire, he wore a the traditional summonerís robe. The hood remained down at the moment, simply to show his identity. The metal helmet with the glass casing that prevented his brain from being exposed to the open air would suffice. He confidently walked up right, almost marching to his destination. Uether was more than prepared for the match, had he a jaw left he would be smiling cockily. He approached the intended area for participants. He could only wonder to himself who was in that V.I.P lounge, if anyone of note was watching.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Areia Polias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2011

Field Marshal Kios Anim, head of the Preservers' Warfare division, entered the VIP box wearing his usual crimson swordsman's cloak under the navy Rune War armor given to him by Haelion Bastion. The former mercenary's black winter cloak was thrown back over his shoulders, allowing him to hold out his arm for his wife, Major Abigail Anim. She had decided to wear her usual uniform, the red uniform of the Preservers' Army under a navy colored breastplate.

Abigail looked at her husband with a smile as he led her inside. She knew that she wouldn't be able to wear the armor soon. Kios wouldn't even allow her to fight, considering her condition. Odd how wonderful and awful pregnancy can be.

Kios returned the smile before nodding in the direction of Pern and Khay. Abigail's grin broadened as she tore off towards her sister. This time, instead tackling the Zaunite woman in a hug per usual, Abigail skittered to a stop before hugging Khay with a measure of restraint. "Khay! Good t'see you! This is so cool t'be so close t'the action of a League fight! How have y'been?"

Kios chuckled. Once again he marveled at how quickly those two had become friends, and how much like sisters they truly were. He walked up to the Veliskers as he thought on how they had truly become a family together. Their time together, just being together, at the manor had forged the four of them into a true family.

"Pern, my friend!" Kios had finally reached him. "We really should simply leave the Manor together, the way we keep running into each other!"

((Kios Anim and Abigail Anim))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-28-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/134 Liliana Monteclaire, my OC ))

The echo of plate armor made its way down the stone hallways as three figures made their way towards the VIP rooms. Two of the figures were wearing full armor, their movements trailing just behind the third member of their group as they stood behind and to either side of her as she led them through the halls. With just a glance at her ordinate purple dress and an ear to her calcualted footsteps, anyone could tell that she had the money to hire her companions a hundred times over. Her every step was planned in advance to the point where if one asked, she could say exactly how many steps she had between her current position and her destination. The woman's massive dress cut through the groups of people in the hallway like a boat in the water, forcing some of the others in the hallway out of its way with its bulk, and causing the others to walk around her.

As the woman approached the guard, her gloved hand dissappeared into the ordinate folds of her dress, producing a single coin for the man ahead. As she passed by the armored gatekeeper, she held the coin up for him to see, pressing it into his hand as she walked by. Both of the lady's guards left her wake as she passed by, sitting down against the wall and opening the bags they had brought with them. Dispite the gatekeeper's stare of disapproval, they had no intention of leaving until their boss returned for them.

As Liliana made her way into the VIP room, a false smile made its way across her lips. The simple gesture was a work of art, radiating purity and kindness at a perfectly calculated level. She had practiced it for years until it was impossible to tell that it was purely synthetic. Her calculating eyes glanced over the people already assembled, taking note of who she had met, who she had heard about, and who she did not know existed up until now. Among the former companions of hers, one in particular had donned the dress that Liliana had given her when they first met, the black and purple Noxian design identical to her own. As she took her seat infront of a decorated table, her gloved hands onceagain penetrated the folds of her purple dress, producing a teaset with more than enough cups for everyone in the room. Even though they were already to be brought food and drink to spare, she preferred to make her own tea. Pressing her hand against the teakettle, she worked her magic, quickly using a combination of ice and electricity to fill the kettle with boiling water to be turned into tea.

"Would anyone else care to partake in some tea before the match starts?" Liliana said softly, her voice matching her smile perfectly. Each word was calculated, chosen to best convey her intended attitude and tone. It could change from the kindness of a Ionian healer to the frigid ice of Valoran's highest mountains in less time than it took for Tryndamere to slay a Minion after an hour's preperation. "It would be quite a shame to have to drink the entire kettle myself, and sharing tea with new companions is one of life's greatest joys afterall."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
"I do not believe we've had the chance to meet Mrs. Ceisa Kashuld, my name is Kalis Drekval Bonez. I've had the pleasure of making friend with little Reira and Ms. Rakka. Not so much to the extent with dear Youmuu, but she's a tad prejudice since I am a Noxian; I hope such little things don't hinder our possible friendship."
"Hello General Bonez, your name is quite well known," Ceisa nodded to him, "Oh... Reira, Rakka and Youmuu... they're funny people. I assume you're here to cheer on Zaun?"

Reira held up a small metal sphere with her right hand. Although her attention was fully on Bonez, she began to turn the sphere between her fingers as it began to change into various other shapes. It was a mannerism of hers to do this during idle times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/137 ))

He had been called upon to settle a dispute between these two city states. He was known for getting the job done and had a macabre reputation for making those who failed disappear. His presence was a threat to the other two summoners, that their lives were on the line. The end result mattered little to him, and may even affect his own personal interest, however as Zaunite summoner, such was his duty. Even if they did lose he would leave them be unless ordered to. Today was more about his country than anything else. He intended to see their desire through.

Rather than wear his usual attire, he wore a the traditional summonerís robe. The hood remained down at the moment, simply to show his identity. The metal helmet with the glass casing that prevented his brain from being exposed to the open air would suffice. He confidently walked up right, almost marching to his destination. Uether was more than prepared for the match, had he a jaw left he would be smiling cockily. He approached the intended area for participants. He could only wonder to himself who was in that V.I.P lounge, if anyone of note was watching.
Two summoners, wearing their uniform robes stepped hastily through the empty corridor leading to the Summoner's area. Their general appearance was hidden under the robe, but one was much larger and much more masculine than the obviously female counterpart.

As they walked by Uether the female figure spoke, "Uether!" she removed her hood, showing mid-length black hair speckled with streaks of blue. "We need to get ready for the match. Who will you be summoning? I believe Warwick will be an excellent choice for me."

The man removed his hood as well with monstrously large hands. His completely mechanical eyes made a whirring sound as they turned to look at the two. "I am most comfortable with the doctor." (He referred to mundo)

The two looked at Uether for confirmation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

Senior Member

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
"Hello General Bonez, your name is quite well known," Ceisa nodded to him, "Oh... Reira, Rakka and Youmuu... they're funny people. I assume you're here to cheer on Zaun?"

Reira held up a small metal sphere with her right hand. Although her attention was fully on Bonez, she began to turn the sphere between her fingers as it began to change into various other shapes. It was a mannerism of hers to do this during idle times.

Eyeing the metal sphere, Kalis went on saying "I suppose you could say I am. Honestly, the debat isn't something I truely care greatly about, but I cheer for our allies none the less. Why else would we be allies otherwise, right Tranqual?" he finished laughing, never taking his eyes truely off the spheres.

"I say, that's an interesting little trick your preforming, how exactly do you do it? Is that metal something you've made?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

Senior Member

01-28-2011

Damion stands up from his seat, looking out to the other VIP members.

"Excuse me, but where can a Zaunite Summoner sign up for this event? Or is it already to late to compete against Piltover?"