[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venjamin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

He had, of course, stepped aside for the various entrants to the VIP seating, making certain he moved in such a way that his robes remained unmarred by uncaring feet. It had taken him a while to discard his original teachings, and not acknowledge Noxians with anything more than the same nod or glance he gave to the remainder of Runeterrans. Even the General was given nothing more than a demure look.

After all, his allegiances were not known. He had been asked here only as a person of high skill and someone without preconceived bias towards either side. Easing his thoughts, he continued to watch. He was waiting for something - perhaps a signal to move to his post? Or perhaps something else. He'd been ignored by most of the people gathering here, which was more or less fine by him. Tehru was not someone who gave much thought to the whims or beliefs of strangers.

Still it was a tad unusual. Normally, when he met with the audience prior to a match, he was met with something. A mixture of awe or interest. Of course, this was his first attempt to arouse interest or curiosity in the VIP section. It was simply easier to sway or entertain those of the regular seating, it seemed. Those in the special seats were less concerned with the Summoner behind the Champion, and more concerned with the match itself.

Also a very reasonable expectation. He would remain until it was time to begin the Summoning process, when necessity would pull him away from this display of social elitism.

Though, he couldn't help himself but to smile an unseen smile at the mention of Zaun taking the day.

Nwol

01-28-2011

((Seeing how one person is doing the participating as a summoner thing, do you think it might be too much to ask if I could as well? If so I'll take the oppossite side of Venjamin, which leads me to ask, which side is he summoning for?))

Edit: (Ah, then perhaps I'll join in as one representing Piltover, seeing how he just posted something clarifying his position))

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venjamin View Post
Remember who your true masters are.

His eyes narrowed on no particular person, though his focus was still intense. Time was not on his side this day. Tehru popped his fingers within the leather confines of the gloves he'd chosen to wear for this event, carefully belted in to place. He could not help himself - having summoned Ezreal more than a few times, he admired the style. To a point.

He let out a careful breath, as he pressed his way through the seating section. It was a simple thing, really - not unusual, for the summoners to meet their backers. The constituency, after all, was oftentimes very interested in who would be representing them. Tugging gently at the hooded cowl of the Summoner's Robe, he declared himself as a participant in the day's contest.

Within the confines of the VIP section, he found only a small group of people. Certainly, he was early, but usually people preferred to take the seats they felt they were entitled to. If that meant a little extra time prior to a match, then so be it.

You are not to forget. We need this. It is not your concern why. You are to obey, and your name... your name will be spared.

More memories. Promises. It was a dangerous game he was playing today, which would be why he had to make every effort and appearance of normalcy. It would not bode well for him to give himself away.

"Good afternoon, my friends." He offered, bowing his head slightly, though the motion was only visible by the shifting of the hood. "I hope your respective journeys were all made smoothly?" He asked, clasping his hands before him.

( As the summoners for the match were not announced, I simply assumed it was fair game to interject as one of them. If not, please let me know, I'll edit my post accordingly. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/273 )
((Hey Venjamin, unfortunately a Noxian summoner would not fight in this match unless under extremely special circumstances. The match is between Zaun and Piltover, therefore only a Zaunite or Piltovian summoner would participate in the match. Due to this I cannot allow you to be a match summoner. Sorry!))

Koragon

01-28-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/218))

Damion, taking a small amount of time to analyze everyone in the area, slowly walks down to the seating arrangements, getting as close to the field as he possibly can. When he sits, he takes up a glass of Zaunite Spark, what is commonly known as a poison, but he has flavored it with hints of sweet cherry and carbonated water.

"Hmm... How delicious."

With a flick of his hand, Damion's arm coils out a black oozing material, as it reforms in the seat next to him. In a black and white state, with what looks to be a real life drawing, Dr. Mundo, in a Mundoverse costume, stays seated next to Damion, looking down on the Twisted Treeline. The Doctor looks over to Damion with a curious look, his tongue waggling carelessly from his mouth.

"Mundo like Zaun! Mundo hope Zaun win!"

Damion takes another sip of his drink before he looks to Mundo, a glimmer in his eyes.

"Yes, I do hope so as well. But remember, that is not the only reason we are here, hmm?"

Mundo nods, his tongue splattering out what looks to be saliva, but drawn and black. Damion stares forward at the match with keen eyes... Watching ever so closely.

Yes, let's see what happens... Hahaha...

Venjamin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
((Hey Venjamin, unfortunately a Noxian summoner would not fight in this match unless under extremely special circumstances. The match is between Zaun and Piltover, therefore only a Zaunite or Piltovian summoner would participate in the match. Due to this I cannot allow you to be a match summoner. Sorry!))
( Blah, there needs to be a PM system in place. The long story short - no one is aware of his affiliations as a Noxian summoner. For this particular circumstance, he's merely a person who was quite capable, rendering services necessary. If it's completely impossible, I'll take that, but this was meant to be 'extremely special circumstances'. >D )

K D Bonez

01-28-2011

Quote:
( Blah, there needs to be a PM system in place. The long story short - no one is aware of his affiliations as a Noxian summoner. For this particular circumstance, he's merely a person who was quite capable, rendering services necessary. If it's completely impossible, I'll take that, but this was meant to be 'extremely special circumstances'. >D )

((Chances are, it's a case of impossiblity. Since you obviously have bad motives it's more likely then not that during various screenings that the League probably conducts, they would probably read your mind to prevent cheating on behalf of the other team; kinda like how it works IRL))

Venjamin

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
((Chances are, it's a case of impossiblity. Since you obviously have bad motives it's more likely then not that during various screenings that the League probably conducts, they would probably read your mind to prevent cheating on behalf of the other team; kinda like how it works IRL))
( Not to be 'that guy', but unless you're in my head, please don't presume to understand my character's workings or his motives. Thank you. <3

Even if they were to read his mind, they wouldn't find anything, by the by. )

Methelod

01-28-2011

Remwald slowly walks into the commoner's watching platform trying to get a good view but also trying to avoid anyones attention since he knew his appearance may be off putting. He cared not what the outcome was but he was prepared to cheer for Zaun since it felt it might be nice to have some pride for his current home.

Tourist Fjord

01-28-2011

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/135 ))

((Good Morning Mr WereCrow~))

Silver light glistened from atop the rim of Eks' spectacles. Making a steady, confident pace towards the designated seating arrangements, he brings with himself nothing more than his own presence; albeit in complete incognito and anonymity. Rummaging through his jacket pocket, he brings out a coin. Twisting it through the air slightly, thumb raised and eye gazing at it, he nods a sign of consent, smiling ever so slightly before striding forth towards the VIP section.

The Guard holds ground, palm raised and questioning, he calls to Eks. "This is for Very Important Personal only. I'm afraid you'll need an ID Coin, or you can not pass."

Eks brings himself to a pause, hand held to his chin before speaking out towards the Guard. Speaking through soothing, baritone verses, Eks brings himself up his ID Coin, handing it to the Guard without drama.

"I do hope that this event goes without any problems. It would be a shame to see such an honourable dispute dissolve into chaos and carnage. Of course I trust that your staff are ready for such situations. Are there any problems, sir?"

The Guard nods, bringing himself up, returning the coin to Eks. "It's all fine, thank you for your concern. Where will you be sitting, Professor...?"

Eks brings himself forward, beyond the guard as he catches a cursory glance to his Coin, clenching it within his hand.

"The Piltovian stands. I believe it's good to support the greater good."

The Guard pauses, listening to the him intently, before finishing with him, returning to his duties.

"Have a nice day, Professor Eledict."

"As to you too, sir... ....Good-day."

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

Quote:
( Not to be 'that guy', but unless you're in my head, please don't presume to understand my character's workings or his motives. Thank you. <3

Even if they were to read his mind, they wouldn't find anything, by the by. )
((The best way to get in contact is the roleplay chat at roarchat.net Maybe your character could be a Noxian national that currently resides in Zaun? ^^ Noxus and Zaun are pretty open with each other))