[RP Event] 1.2 - The Truely Twisted Treeline ~ Piltover vs Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venjamin View Post
Remember who your true masters are.

His eyes narrowed on no particular person, though his focus was still intense. Time was not on his side this day. Tehru popped his fingers within the leather confines of the gloves he'd chosen to wear for this event, carefully belted in to place. He could not help himself - having summoned Ezreal more than a few times, he admired the style. To a point.

He let out a careful breath, as he pressed his way through the seating section. It was a simple thing, really - not unusual, for the summoners to meet their backers. The constituency, after all, was oftentimes very interested in who would be representing them. Tugging gently at the hooded cowl of the Summoner's Robe, he declared himself as a participant in the day's contest.

Within the confines of the VIP section, he found only a small group of people. Certainly, he was early, but usually people preferred to take the seats they felt they were entitled to. If that meant a little extra time prior to a match, then so be it.

You are not to forget. We need this. It is not your concern why. You are to obey, and your name... your name will be spared.

More memories. Promises. It was a dangerous game he was playing today, which would be why he had to make every effort and appearance of normalcy. It would not bode well for him to give himself away.

"Good afternoon, my friends." He offered, bowing his head slightly, though the motion was only visible by the shifting of the hood. "I hope your respective journeys were all made smoothly?" He asked, clasping his hands before him.

( As the summoners for the match were not announced, I simply assumed it was fair game to interject as one of them. If not, please let me know, I'll edit my post accordingly. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/273 )
((Interesting! I haven't thought of someone rping as a Zaunite/Piltover summoner for the match, but I will try to make it work!))

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-28-2011

(( 1.3: The Truely Twisted Treeline - Added to our archive under the [RP Event] subsection ))

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
(( 1.3: The Truely Twisted Treeline - Added to our archive under the [RP Event] subsection ))
((Hah, I see this is actually 1.2 I will change this))

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
((Hah, I see this is actually 1.2 I will change this))
(( LOL! I was going to ask you to make sure! I was like huh? We skipped one hehe I will update the archive post as well. ))

K D Bonez

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphyrite View Post
Caelestes d'Escarde arrived at the arena, walking steadily to the VIP entrance. He dismissively dropped the coin in the guard, chuckling.

"How do you like our ~beloved~ general?~" He whispered, walking past the man.

He walked into the VIP section, scanning it quickly. His gaze stopped on the General, the very man he'd seen fail against an Ionian in duel and now cause a scene. A polite smile appeared on his lips as he graciously walked to him.

For such an occasion, Caelestes had chosen an elegant pale violet robe, complete with a flowing cloak and several platinum jewels. Exquisite fur lined the long, silken mantle, decorated with faint floral patterns. His robe was a luxurious masterpiece of Noxian weaving, a sublime concert of fine silk and expensive, silvery fur.

His hair was left to cascade freely on his shoulders, the gold of his locks contrasting beautifully with the pale fur.

Approaching the General, he gave a respectful, elaborate bow, greeting him: "Oh my, what a pleasure to see our ~beloved~ General attend such an event. His ~Greatness~ hasn't been much of a socialite lately, was he?~" Caelestes smiled politely.

"Well well well, if it wasn't that runt of a nobel" Kalis thought to himself for a breif moment. He was aware he had to keep face infront of his new acquaintance.

"Well, hello there d'Escarde, as unarmed as usual" Kalis jabbed with a nice smile on his face, giving the illusion of friendship. Still, even after being told countless times, this youth still wandered around unarmed; it truely amazed Kalis sometimes. If not for the boys family and his skill, he'd never make it in the military. "Oh well, a lesson for another time" Kalis simply thought to himself. "As well as a distraction too" he noted, knowing he didn't have much time before the match started and the thrill of the fight took hold of the people around and made communicating a tad difficult.

"d'Escarde, unless your stalking me on my one day off, I suggest you find a seat and get ready to watch a triump for Zaun" Kalis said, with a bit of a chill clinging to his words. "You should know I have quite alot of work since the disapperance of Marcus Du Couteau, the introduction of the Ionian Empress into the Institute of War, and the recent news of the bloody Void freaks in Zaun. As such, i'm trying to enjoy myself for a little bit before it's back to actual work" Kalis finished, turning his back on the youth, focusing back onto his goal; the Kashuld Artificer.

Cinadon

01-28-2011

((hm.. this ought to be fun. here is me! http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/141 ))

As he approached the VIP section of seating, Cinadon wondered if he would be let in. As a summoner of the League he did have an ID coin to get in, but he wasn't well known yet. He rarely left the Institute as it was, maybe the guard would think he had stolen the coin. He paused for a moment near the entrance of the VIP seating, trying to decide if he wanted to bother getting in.

He was eager to watch the match as he hadn't yet seen a Zaun vs Pitlover match yet. The strategies of both city-states intrigued the budding strategist, to see them used against one another intrigued him even further. As he waited he saw a few people enter the VIP section, one even produced a copy of a coin on the spot. This helped to ease Cinadon's mind on attempting to get into the special seating area.

"I am an independent summoner. The name is Cinadon, here is my coin. May I enter?" he wasn't sure how to address the guard, but he tried to stay as polite and proper as possible.
The guard looked the summoner up and down. "You may enter then. Enjoy the match."

This was the first time he had been inside the VIP section and he was amazed at how much he could see at once. He would need to watch matches from here more often. The seating area had already begun to fill up. Cinadon picked out a seat out of the way, hoping he wouldn't be bothered during the match.

Hotarukin

01-28-2011

Hotaru Sojourn, the young summoner of mixed Demacian and Ionian descent, let out a soft sigh as she adjusted her robes, silver trimmed in orange. She'd had an unusual request from the League, this time, it seemed a few of the younger, less experienced summoners had gotten sick. No matter she thought to herself as she leaned forward, slightly, her hand reaching out to open the heavy door before her, before venturing down the long hallway leading underground to the Nexus. Her footsteps, despite being soft, echoed down the long, mostly empty hallway.

The walls were ornate, no expense had been spared on the architecture, coated in runes that lit both in front of, and behind you, in a respectable area as you walked along (she judged it to be at least 8 meters). She smiled softly to herself, the flecks of gold in her hazel eyes sparkling in the runelight, as she remembered the first time she'd been in this hallway. Ironically, it was to do exactly what she set out to do, now.

When she reached the large stone doors, that usually opened of their own occord, to welcome the summoners for the match, the doors didn't budge. Just as before she thought to herself, as she cast a sidelong glance at the door, before continuing down the hall. "This means I'm almost there, I'm right below the revival altar now," she said in a melodic voice, "Ah, here we are."

This time, as she approached, the large stone doors parted ways. She stepped in, surprised to see that the room was empty, except for one other summoner. Normally, there were 7 youngling summoners (or more) set in these rooms to prepare the minion waves for the matches, this time, a few had mysteriously grown sick, so it was her job to replace them for the match. "Makes sense, fighting Zaun over their toxic spewing, and we're the ones that get sick," she said, with a taste of venom in her mouth.

She slid her robe off of her shoulder to better reach her backpack, which she pulled a bright orange silk pillow out of, before placing it on the stone bench. "Much better." She sat down upon the pillow, and began concentrating on the job at hand.

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/276 now with bio! This was my first time RPing on a forum, so I decided to introduce my character in such a way as to get little attention ))

Slovakattack

01-28-2011

Varroq Ex Valerian Slowly strode up to the VIP section, his bodyguards Yuu and Xanxus trailing behind him. He was wearing his full regalia for this outing, his desert wrappings being replaced with ones of white silk, with a gold trim. His cloak bore the symbol of his clan, and his shirt was precisely cut so that his clan tattoos were clearly visible, the effect only slightly marred by a wound that would never heal, and which stretched itself from Varroq's left shoulder to his right thigh.

The other Preservers did not know he had come. The tickets had been secured from a Noxian noble that often called upon his clan for wet-work operations. They had a good relationship going, and to show his gratitude, he had given Varroq three VIP tickets.

Varroq had decided that he wanted one day to himself, a break from endless fighting and paperwork (Varroq was unsure which of the two was the lesser evil.)

"Perhaps it would have been better not to come in full regalia then..." Varroq thought to himself.

Varroq quickly produced the pass when it was required; his guards did likewise. He quickly and quietly took a seat near the top of the circular platform, the light glinting off of his eyes in multiple facets.

Rafeo

01-28-2011

Rafeo walked slowly through the gates giving a gaurd His coin as He passed.
Not immedeiatly seeing anyone He new, He simply walked over to His seat and relaxed.

"I wonder How Narenth is doing?" He thought to Himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Narenth was acting as a gaurd at the moment.
(( [Edit] His wings are visible.))

((I hope Him being a gaurd is alright. If not, I can change it with little trouble.))

Looking around He thought to Himself.

"This will be interesting. I haven't ever seen a real league match before.
I wonder if Kayle is fighting."

Talz

01-28-2011

(( Pern Velisker Khay Velisker ))

The Head of Diplomacy for the Preservers walked into the VIP with an almost arrogant stride. His outfit was his usual ornamented armor piece, cleaned a and shined until it nearly glowed a pale white light, the silver trim danced light off of the metal encasings. His face wore a grin as he helped pull his bride up onto the steps to the VIP box.

His wife kept close by his arm, but her eyes moved across the arena. Disregarding her adventurer's gear, she was instead dressed in an outfit that was reminiscent of high Noxian fashion. The dress' primarily black and violet colors set herself easily into the Twisted Treelines. She smiled warmly as she held her free hand onto her stomach. She could feel the added heat from the twins growing inside of her.

The Velisker's soon found their seats at the box, taking the time to observe the other individuals with them. They noticed Rafeo and Narenth's presence and waved for them to join.